Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oaktowne Classic Door Recolors

by iCad Posted 25th Jul 2011 at 10:34 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 1:11 AM
So glad you did this door! It's probably my favorite right next to the value door. =)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 3:53 PM
One of my favs, too! Thank you so much for your custom colors,iCad, now it's more useable.

Debra
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 5:39 PM
*rubs hands together*
Yes! My dastardly scheme for an all iCad build mode is one step closer to fruition! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 6:40 PM
Happiness is an adorable puppy AND ICad's door recolors.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 6:47 PM
This has always been one of my favorite doors as well. But now I guess I am going to have to go dig up all those other re-colors so I can have more iCad colors.

Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 8:55 AM
Beautiful creation ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 8:06 PM
Is there a version with the cherry-wood colour ("dark wood" as it's usually described) or is that the one at the bottom on the left? I'm downloading anyway, since this is great X3
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 1:16 PM
I never loved this door much, but with the new colors I'm much more likely to use it. As far as you know, is there anyone who has--or if not, any way to--put glass panels in those little squares? I would absolutely love a glass-paneled door like this for an exterior door, and then would be far more inclined to use this one indoors. Just a thought.
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QueeneB
I never loved this door much, but with the new colors I'm much more likely to use it. As far as you know, is there anyone who has--or if not, any way to--put glass panels in those little squares? I would absolutely love a glass-paneled door like this for an exterior door, and then would be far more inclined to use this one indoors. Just a thought.

That's an interesting idea, actually. It could certainly be done, just by making the insides of the indents mostly transparent. It'd be kind of tedious because each indent will have to be carefully selected, but it could be done. I'm on the road ATM, so I'm away from my game and will be for about another month, pretty much, but when I get back, I'll take a look at the texture image again and see what I can do.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 2:14 PM
This door makes me crave chocolate for some reason @_@
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:00 PM
Shame on me. I thought I thanked you for this earlier. This is probably my favorite door to use, so I really do like the variety with this one. Thanks!