Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castaway Shipwrecked part 1 set of 12 items:Pets patch compatible

by lhawk07 Posted 19th Oct 2011 at 2:01 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2011 at 11:26 AM by lhawk07 : adding links

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 2:53 PM
How cool! This is great for story makers.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 3:34 PM
This looks great and I would happily use it except for the fact that the file is not attached otherwise would gladly download
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deestar
This looks great and I would happily use it except for the fact that the file is not attached otherwise would gladly download

Hmmm... Well that is definitely not good. Where did that little stinker go?? Ok, fixing it now. Sorry!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:09 PM
It is okay, I have done things like that myself with uploads (or deleted links on my 4shared and had people pm me going "Where did your Tarot Cards go?"
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 6:52 PM
Was thinking just yesterday my Robin Hood needs a roast pig!
And the 'help' decor is good stuff too!
Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:01 PM
Very nice set, even has Wilson. Thank you for this.
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:19 PM
This is amazing! Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:56 PM
Wow, love this! Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:14 PM
Oh no--WILSON!!!! Awesome and brilliant; thanks!

A few things: could we also get 2 more sand messages: HELP written in Simlish, and an SOS one as well, in English and Simlish? The sand message you made is actually my favorite part in the set (despite Wilson's terrificness ) :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Oh no--WILSON!!!! Awesome and brilliant; thanks!

A few things: could we also get 2 more sand messages: HELP written in Simlish, and an SOS one as well, in English and Simlish? The sand message you made is actually my favorite part in the set (despite Wilson's terrificness ) :lovestruc

Yes, I think I can do that! I will work on that in the morning.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:32 AM
that "help" rug is totally awesome. and i really like the rock shower in part two. i got it just for that
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 10:17 AM
What a cute set, great idea!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:08 PM
Cool set! Thanks for this :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:36 PM
thanks, this stuff from the sims 2 castaway
Space Pony
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 3:48 AM
i'm curious about the lean-to i'm seeing. it appears the sim uses a sleeping bag and that's a generation ep item. so does this need that ep?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
i'm curious about the lean-to i'm seeing. it appears the sim uses a sleeping bag and that's a generation ep item. so does this need that ep?

I just chucked that sleeping bag under there. If you want to use it with that, then yes, I believe that's a generations item. But the lean to can be used with any pack since it's just a decoration.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 9:43 PM
Pertaining to this set, I would love the lean-to without the leaves :hint hint:

I love the idea behind this set, thanks for putting this up.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:58 AM
This is neat. You know i am really missing the cool roofs that came with mansions and garden life for TS2 i wonder who would convert them..... *hint* for you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 10:24 PM
This is wonderful! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 4:35 PM
What a great idea! I'll have to keep an eye out for the other sets, too. Thanks so much for sharing these!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:07 AM
why does the dashboard report that the wilson volleyball conflicts with all your items from set 1-3 as well as the rock counter conflicting with the sink?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by streetstar5
why does the dashboard report that the wilson volleyball conflicts with all your items from set 1-3 as well as the rock counter conflicting with the sink?

The dashboard shows conflicts with items made by the same creator. I am not sure why. There is an article about it here http://crinrict-help.blogspot.com/2...-dashboard.html. They are completely conflict-free when used together :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 8:15 PM
These sets are amazing! Actually i love mostly all of your stuff thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:21 AM
I started at set 3 and im working my way down and all i can say is WOW. Great work
Page 1 of 2