Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Showbiz, Profession & Other Trophies for Displays & Pedestals

by gesimz Posted 12th Dec 2011 at 10:50 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2013 at 1:50 PM by gesimz : Confirm 1.38 Compatibility

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 3:12 PM
Very cool. I always found it annoying, that these awards didn't fit on the displays
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 4:59 PM
Thank you so much. Not being able to put these on display has always really bugged me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 6:36 PM
I didn't even notice this problem (my sims are not high achievers). Thanks for saving me from the frustration of finding this annoying issue!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 9:12 PM Last edited by gesimz : 12th Dec 2011 at 11:24 PM.
UPDATE NOTICE 13/12/11 (For those that missed it in the main thread text)

A new, much lighter version has been posted. For all those that have downloaded already, (while not essential) I recommend you replace the existing file with this new LITE version that removes all unnecessary strings, image files and so forth associated with each object and reduces the file size of the mod substantially in the process. The old version has now been deleted.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 11:00 PM
I love you! This has bugged me for far too long!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 11:28 PM
Thank you very much!
I wonder sometimes what EA are thinking when they catagorise items like these.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 9:25 AM
This is great, but could you do the same for the Pets trophies (horse rewards won't fit on the display units). Please.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annejline
This is great, but could you do the same for the Pets trophies (horse rewards won't fit on the display units). Please.

It's already been done:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=458673
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 3:22 PM
Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:08 PM
Is there any possibility of updating the Eyes of Horus from World Adventures, too?

Spring4Sims.com - Finds for The Sims 3 & The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HannahSpring
Is there any possibility of updating the Eyes of Horus from World Adventures, too?

Changing the slotplacements for the Eye's of Horus doesn't do anything. I think the issue stems from the fact that the Eyes of Horus (EOH) are a "functional" item and the display cases are only tagged to have "Decorative" objects placed on there. Changing the two EOH tags to Decorative only would take away the teleport functionality of the two EOHs which you don't want. What most likely needs to be done to retain teleport functionality AND be displayable on display cases is needing to clone every select display cases to accept functional objects. What display object would you most likely place the EOHs's on?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 3:06 PM
Thanks for your reply, gesimz! I wanted to place the Eye's of Horus into a 1-slot display with glass. I mean this one in the left corner of the picture: http://www.cinemablend.com/images/s..._1258834020.jpg

Spring4Sims.com - Finds for The Sims 3 & The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 9:30 AM
Not having too much luck with the Eyes of Horus at the moment. It'll go on tables fine, but not on displays for some reason.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 4:54 AM
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyoouuu! I've been using OMSP to place these dagum things on shelves, this is SO much easier. Seriously. It should've been like this originally.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 12:05 AM
Finally I can empty my inventory from all those simfest trophies, thanks for making this nice mod =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 3:04 PM
This is great, thank you so much for sharing this :)
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:15 PM
There is a trophy unlocked in the Sports Agent career (University Life) that cannot be placed on anything, can this please be added to the mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 10:06 AM
ty