Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No CAS Age Staggering - Updated for 1.38/1.67

by SAS_Chester Posted 21st Dec 2011 at 8:57 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2014 at 5:56 AM by SAS_Chester

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:14 AM
Works perfectly! Thanks~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 2:32 AM
Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:23 AM
Thank you--Hehe, my name is Mary.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:29 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:09 PM
Thank you, I missed this mod.
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 8:45 AM
I'm glad you updated this mod, and I think I may need it... But I was wondering, if you create a family with, say, two teens, are both teens set to 0 days in their life stage?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:04 PM
Thanks for the feedback so far.

Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
I'm glad you updated this mod, and I think I may need it... But I was wondering, if you create a family with, say, two teens, are both teens set to 0 days in their life stage?

The flag I changed, affects all CAS Sims, so it shouldn't matter how many Sims are in a family or what ages they are.

SAS_Chester
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SAS_Chester
Thanks for the feedback so far.

The flag I changed, affects all CAS Sims, so it shouldn't matter how many Sims are in a family or what ages they are.

SAS_Chester

Thanks for the reply! I figured out I could readjust the kids ages using one of NRaas mods. Downloading now...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 12:07 PM
Ah, great to see that Rothchild's mod is updated. Rothchild hasn't logged in for some time now and hasn't updated it for 1.26, let alone generations. In my previous game i used that mod (had only LN then). It's a simple, but great mod. I hate it that you start with already a quarter of your simlife used up. What's the big idea behind that.
Thanks for the update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 4:59 PM
Oh God, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this! I've been so pissed off lately that some of the YA Sims I'd created started off with only 15-ish days until Adulthood! (In my game YA's have around 45 days.)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:24 PM
Does this fix the issue where the sim's age gets messed up by simply making a new outfit from the dresser or styling station?

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonoChaos
Does this fix the issue where the sim's age gets messed up by simply making a new outfit from the dresser or styling station?

I have never seen that issue. The modified entry only affects Sims coming from CAS. So I'd say it doesn't fix that.

SAS_Chester
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 12:23 AM
hello !
I don't think i need this mod, but i was wondering something related to it: is there a mod somewhere that can fix this problem : when i'm in game, and i think my sim could be better with a darker skin color or a different body shape, i use the cheat that make them return to CAS.
But when i return to the game, the sim's age is at the beginning of it age phase again ! Even if there was only a few days before his or her birthday... it's really annoying !
Do someone know how i can fix this ?

I hope you'll understand well what i just wrote, because english is not my native language...
Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TammyLin Saphir
hello !
I don't think i need this mod, but i was wondering something related to it: is there a mod somewhere that can fix this problem : when i'm in game, and i think my sim could be better with a darker skin color or a different body shape, i use the cheat that make them return to CAS.
But when i return to the game, the sim's age is at the beginning of it age phase again ! Even if there was only a few days before his or her birthday... it's really annoying !
Do someone know how i can fix this ?

I hope you'll understand well what i just wrote, because english is not my native language...
Thank you

Personally, I would avoid using cheat functions on Sims you care about. This is not the proper thread to ask this question, as it does not relate to my mod. Please ask in the relevant forum.

Thank you,
SAS_Chester
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:40 AM
thanks you, mod works wonderful ...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 11:34 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Megan (and sometimes LaVaughn)

Sugar Exotics

My Blog
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 12:17 AM
Do you know if Awesomemod messes with the AgingManager XML file? I want to make sure before I download. I haven't installed AM yet on my Mac, but I can't remember if AM messes with that file or not.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kayleena
Do you know if Awesomemod messes with the AgingManager XML file? I want to make sure before I download. I haven't installed AM yet on my Mac, but I can't remember if AM messes with that file or not.

I don't know for sure, as I don't use AM. It would depend on whether AM changes that resource, or something deeper in the game that the XML refers to. It seems unlikely to me that they would be compatible.

SAS_Chester
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 9:55 PM
Until I got Pets, I never realized this was something that happened. Then I noticed a Sim I just made in CAS had already lost almost 7 days of his life because I moved him in with a previously made family, and boy was I pissed!

Thanks for making a fix for one of EA's more blunderous details of the game.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:32 AM
Is this mod compatible with patch 1.31?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Is this mod compatible with patch 1.31?

Freshly updated for game version 1.31/1.32.

SAS_Chester
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 6:00 PM
This....is....GREAT! Thanx alot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 1:27 AM
Does it work for patch 1.33
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 1:06 AM