Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunny Skies Avenue

by triciamanly Posted 6th Feb 2012 at 2:52 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2012 at 3:52 PM by triciamanly

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 5:20 PM
It's really lovely, thanks. I love Tiggy's windows too - very versatile!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 10:09 PM
For this time I only can say....I AM SO IMPRESSED! Everything in this house looks so beautiful...fantastic work my friend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 11:40 PM
So, I have a question that may a bit ridiculous, but I might as well throw it out there.
I've tried downloading this [and this happens with all lots I dowload] and they never show up in the game. I successfully download other custom content, yet lots just don't work for me. Please help! D:

-Kylie
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 12:28 AM
I love this!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kylie
So, I have a question that may a bit ridiculous, but I might as well throw it out there.
I've tried downloading this [and this happens with all lots I dowload] and they never show up in the game. I successfully download other custom content, yet lots just don't work for me. Please help! D:

-Kylie

It's not a ridiculous question, it's concerning! There are so many knowledgeable people at this site that I'm sure we can figure it out. Of course you are extracting the download in your sims2 download folder. Then after a second or two a sims2pack icon appears. Then you are left clicking on the sims2pack and the install window is opening? I'm just trying to diagnose. Anyone else who can add to this? Why would other cc work but not lots?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 1:25 AM
Thank you all so much for making MTS an awesome site by your wonderful comments. It makes people feel like a part of a community.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 4:46 AM
It's always a pleasure to see your homes.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 9:16 AM
As much as I normally dislike modern homes, this makes me want to up sticks and go and live in it! The design is lovely, and the decor amazing! And as usual, your little stories make your lots come alive.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 4:34 PM
Amazing modern house ! What a gorgeous architecture ! I looooove the swimming pool ! Great work my dear friend
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 5:19 PM
That is so beautiful! Nice work as always
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 8:57 AM
Wow, this place is amazing, and I especially love the pool, gives it such a realistic look, a nice change from boring squares or rectanganles! Beautiful job!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 10:01 PM
Thanks so much dear friends for commenting!
Alchemist
#14 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 12:50 AM
I only just realised you did the rof top pool tutorial, was looking at it on my phone internet as the home connection hadnt yet been put on! Its just been hooked up and had to come back and see this house first on the task list as it looked so interesting on my phone, and then I realised you'd mentioned about it in the overview! Didnt even see that originally! Glad it worked Anne such a great edition you've created!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 7:47 AM
;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 4:03 PM
Amazing! i'm so impressed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 2:24 PM
merci pour toutes vos créations toujours au top...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:01 AM
fantastic design, i love all the potential bedrooms
only thing i would change, would be to move the fridge forward one tile and close off the wall behind it, so it's like a support column. some objects need extra space, like fridges and toilets. i could see some traffic jams happening if someone went to feed a toddler, and the adult is trapped between the toddler and the fridge lol
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 5:12 PM
It's great to get feedback from players because honestly, I seldom play other than play testing just to see that things work. It's been a long time since I've raised in toddler!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stfy
merci pour toutes vos créations toujours au top...

est merci pour le commentaire aimable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:21 PM
This is so stylish and modern! I'm in love with it! Fantastic work!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 5:00 PM
nightstarwolf, I'm thrilled that you like the house and many thanks for the comment.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd May 2012 at 8:50 AM
Good Work.. I Love It..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 5:42 PM
OMG! I'm in love with this Thank you <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 6:25 AM
thank you! almost all of the houses in my sims2 are from your creations.
Page 1 of 2