Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Forrest Family Retreat

by Michelle Posted 13th Mar 2012 at 2:17 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2012 at 6:19 AM by Michelle 111

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 6:40 PM
Lovely house ! The covered bridge in front of the house is amazing
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 9:01 PM
Stunning, thanks for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 9:28 PM
I keep finding myself drawn to this one Michelle. It has a certain uniqueness to it. It's quite attractive. Oftentimes, bridges seem so out of place, but this one works well! I shall allow my medieval testers respite in this house! Thank you for sharing this.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 11:57 AM
This is gorgeous, it looks so relaxing!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 1:30 PM
Sadly my sims can't cross this bridge. Any possibility to flatten it or totally remove it? The floor which has some angle over there doesnt get deleted.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 9:04 AM
Sorry to hear that Gretl, I built this house years ago and played it for months in my game without a problem. Can't even remember how I made the bridge anymore, I do know that I used CFE to make it. To remove or level the bridge you will have to use the "boopProp constrainfloorelevation false" cheat.

step 1. Delete as much of the bridge as possible.
step 2. Ctrl, Shift, C > type into the box at the top of the screen > boolProp testingCheats enabled > press enter.
step 3. Ctrl, Shift, C > type into the box at the top of the screen > boolProp constrainfloorelevation false > press enter.
step 4. Go to build mode > Terrain > Elevation > click on the first icon > level the ground where the bridge was.
step 5. Using the sledge hammer tool delete the rest of the bridge, plants and lights.
step 6. Ctrl, Shift, C > type into the box at the top of the screen > boolProp constrainfloorelevation true > press enter.

Hope I got that right and it works for you. To make a flat bridge, just add a fence rail and floorboards. If you have any problem following with these instructions please let me know, I can package the lot I altered and send it to you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 5:14 AM
I'd love the altered package please, the house is fantastic! i have the same problem with the bridge and the teddy bear in the down stairs bedroom is blue too, but in saying that, there is so much talent shown in this house! I will use it more than once, thank you, Cathy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 2:43 AM
Thanks! It's great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:06 AM
Really lovely home, thanks