Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MALM Bedroom Furniture Recolours - * UPDATED 7/30/2013 *

by Michelle Posted 18th Mar 2012 at 8:25 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2013 at 1:52 AM by Michelle 111 : Update the textures
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 9:29 PM
I really like all of these sets with AL wood colors! Are you going to do the white and black AL wood colors too?
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 10:31 PM
@ maybesomethingdunno, I hadn't planned on doing black and white. This set comes in black and white and I'm sure the doors and windows have already been done. However, if there is something you want recoloured let me know, I'm more than happy to give it a try for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:34 PM
I suppose I was thinking about your double door recolors and posted in this thread instead (tabbed web browsing failure Even though I posted in the wrong thread, my sentiment of liking your recolors still applies to all the threads. ). I think you're right about the IKEA furniture already coming in black and white. Thanks, but I was just curious since I recalled there being five wood colors. If you want to make them, feel free to do so but please don't feel compelled to do so for my sake.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:28 AM
Copious heartmarks to you for dealing with whatever thing about these was so annoying and getting them recolored! The more goodies I have in AL wood colors, the more I use those colors EVERYWHERE. <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:21 PM
I never comment on downloads but I'm just toooooo thankful that you have made all of these recolors
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 6:14 PM
I am always looking for recolors of furniture. I particularly live the IKEA stuff pack furniture! Thanks so much for recoloring this particular set!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:59 PM
I love the Malm set. Thank you soo much for the recolors, Im really glad you did them. : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 12:07 AM
OMG! I have that exact nightstand in black irl! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:09 PM
Yes, AL wood colors on my lovely MALM set! Pure love <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jul 2023 at 5:10 AM
Did anyone ever find and fix the problem that, when the game throws a Force Error for any reason, including the installation of a new global mod, causes the MALM double beds (but for some reason not the single beds) to revert to the Cheap Eze look they were cloned from? (MALM doubles aren't the only ones, but they are the worst offenders because they are so popular.)

The bedding also humps up (on any bed, not just MALM beds) as though there was still a Sim sleeping in the bed, but there are a couple of ways around that - if you have child(ren) in the household, getting them to Jump On Bed resets the bedding nicely. Or having two Sims Relax on a double bed gets rid of most of the hump (I think it all goes away when they get up).