Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wake Up! Pose Pack

by JuBa_0oº Posted 16th Apr 2012 at 8:07 AM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 9:10 AM
love them, great work thanks might use them in the movie im gonna make, is that ok with you? if so i'd be so greatful......
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims_freak_2010
love them, great work thanks might use them in the movie im gonna make, is that ok with you? if so i'd be so greatful......

Thank you! That would make me really happy, after all, I create them for that kind of purpose.
*tears of emotion* I´d love to see it when it´s done!
Oh! Please just give me credit for the poses! (you can just put "poses by JuBa_0oº" somewhere in the credits or something) Thanks!!

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 1:37 AM
Awesome I Couldn't Wait For It To Come Out I Saw It On The My Sims 3 Blog And I Couldn't Wait
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 2:12 AM
Glad you got your poses uploaded. They look very lovely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 3:37 PM
Amazing job, it is in my favourites
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 5:29 AM Last edited by sims_freak_2010 : 18th Apr 2012 at 5:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by JuBa_0oº
Thank you! That would make me really happy, after all, I create them for that kind of purpose.
*tears of emotion* I´d love to see it when it´s done!
Oh! Please just give me credit for the poses! (you can just put "poses by JuBa_0oº" somewhere in the credits or something) Thanks!!

sure if remember to :/ anyway if forget ill just say download posses from modthesims or something cause i have heaps downloaded stufff like 1000's of cc and sure ill post a link here when done for you, havent started yet though :/ ill try to remember
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:29 PM
I told you you should upload it! Thank yew
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 3:53 PM
sure if remember to :/ anyway if forget ill just say download posses from modthesims or something cause i have heaps downloaded stufff like 1000's of cc and sure ill post a link here when done for you, havent started yet though :/ ill try to remember

it´s alright, I completly understand what you mean.

Quote: Originally posted by purexevil666
I told you you should upload it! Thank yew

Thanks purexevil! and the rest of you guys of course!

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 2:05 PM
I love these! I'm going to use them in my story if that's okay!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 6:53 AM
haha u know how they say if you see someone yawn, then you yawn well i saw the first photo and literally yawned straight away! :p
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrustMeImALiar
I love these! I'm going to use them in my story if that's okay!

Of course, I would love to see it then :-)

Lol you know, I actually wanted that to happen to people Nessquik95. I guess it works at least for you and me

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 9:32 PM

Im not the creator but you know you dont have to ask....thats what they are for! useing poses in the sims and making stories is a huge part!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsLover8211
Im not the creator but you know you dont have to ask....thats what they are for! useing poses in the sims and making stories is a huge part!

Supported!

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:15 PM
Thank you so much for uploading these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 4:13 PM Last edited by Boomshakalaka : 22nd Jan 2013 at 3:28 AM.
I patched my game just like two days ago or something like that, are these updated for that (1.47 I think)? Poses look awesome though, I'll definately use them if they work in my game!
Edit: Nevermind, this isn't a core mod, it was just my game being silly.

Also, where can I find those adorable boy shorts? :3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Boomshakalaka
I patched my game just like two days ago or something like that, are these updated for that (1.47 I think)? Poses look awesome though, I'll definately use them if they work in my game!
Edit: Nevermind, this isn't a core mod, it was just my game being silly.

Also, where can I find those adorable boy shorts? :3

Lool yha xD but thanks for the comment Boomshakalaka :-) the shorts are the ones from EA base game (they´re for girls, the pattern misled you) xD

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th May 2013 at 9:43 PM
Thanks for the hard work you put into this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 5:15 PM
Oh thank you! It's awsome! If it's morning I use :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 3:21 PM
Thanks, these are super cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 5:00 PM
Thanks!
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 5:34 PM
TY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:19 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 6:03 AM
Cute (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 1:42 PM
Thank you guys for the lovely comments! *_*

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
Page 1 of 2