Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arboleda

by triciamanly Posted 21st May 2012 at 3:35 AM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st May 2012 at 2:02 PM
Love this especially the living room - looks so homely.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st May 2012 at 2:58 PM
Very beautiful house.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st May 2012 at 3:08 PM
Good Job, Thank you..
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd May 2012 at 3:39 PM
Yay! Another house! really Nice thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2012 at 5:52 PM
I'm so happy to receive your comments! Thanks so much!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 7:22 PM
This is wonderful! I love the blue bedroom and the kitchen area. Very nice and well done again!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 3:02 AM
Thanks Charmful!! I'm in a slump right now, but your comment really helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:38 PM
hey! I absolutely LOVE this house it is really cute and has inspired some of the houses I had built until my game got corrupted so I am starting again, and decided to get some of your amazing lots!, I was also wondering if you would share with me your secret for how you get your curtains infront of the baths because whenever I tried it, the curtain would go behind the bath against the wall, I tried with a round bath then I tried with a squared bath, please help!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeyIJustMetYou
hey! I absolutely LOVE this house it is really cute and has inspired some of the houses I had built until my game got corrupted so I am starting again, and decided to get some of your amazing lots!, I was also wondering if you would share with me your secret for how you get your curtains infront of the baths because whenever I tried it, the curtain would go behind the bath against the wall, I tried with a round bath then I tried with a squared bath, please help!

Hi there! Thanks so much for your comment. I use two cheats to place the curtains in front of bathtubs. I'm sure you know how to open the cheat box by typing ctrl shift c at the same time. Then I type in move_objects on enter. Open the box again and type in boolprop snapobjectstogrid false enter. This will allow you to place the curtain wherever you want. When I'm done, I open the box again and type in boolprop snapobjectstogrid true to turn the cheat off. All the best! Hope to see some of your new lots here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:25 AM
You just simply ROCK!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:03 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:25 AM
Thank you