Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jean Grey as Dark Phoenix

by otcx3 Posted 27th Feb 2005 at 12:24 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:28 AM
She is so beautiful !!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 7:29 AM
Another fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:19 AM Last edited by Drawboom : 28th Feb 2005 at 8:21 AM. Reason: Clarity
*Sigh* You're going to get sick of my praise. But... she has a widow's peak! Bless you. I see an attempt at recoloring in my future.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:36 AM
ahhh

she goes straight to the marvel universe

thank you

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:10 PM
Someone Missing?
I just d/l'd this Sim and all your other Marvel Super-heroines/villainesses---all extremely well done, except... where the heck is the *original* Phœnix??? You know, Jean Grey/Bright Phœnix?! My favourite super-heroine EVER!!!!
Arrrgh! :werd:

Maetel of La Metalle
(email from an abandoned planet)
~~Power corrupts. Absolute Power is---kind of neat.

Quote:
I remember when 'Saturns' were space-rockets, not cars...
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 10:40 PM
Thank you! Thank You! I've been waiting for this exact skin.

*Kisses*

Now all I need is Cyclops and I'm golden
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:02 AM Last edited by pippi420 : 9th Mar 2005 at 8:33 PM.
Mmm!! yes! I love Jean Grey as the dark phoenix ! you did a wonderful job, thanx.. downloading now. :thumb:

queenrikki, you can get a quality Cyclops from SecretAgentSim's MySimPage on sims2.com.. just do a search for his username on the exchange

Maetel of La Metalle, you can also find a Jean Grey/Birght Phoenix there.

Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 3:04 AM
Do you guys have a Nightcrawler that actually looks more like the guy from the movie than the cartoon?
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:03 PM
my fav character from xmen thanks, great job!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2005 at 6:26 AM
Very nice job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 3:37 PM
That's super fantastic! please... can you make Jean Grey as Bright Phoenix?
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:39 PM
Default cyclops?
[QUOTE=queenrikki[/b], you can get a quality Cyclops from SecretAgentSim's MySimPage on sims2.com.. just do a search for his username on the exchange

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
my question is, why is there 2 red lens bits on his uniform?, i mean, i know that he has sunglasses, but his visor is supposed to be like robocop's or that guy from star trek's

p.s. no offence intended
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 4:21 PM
Thank You so much!!!!

now I just have to find "Emma Frost" or the "White Queen" and sit back and watch the Cat Fight!

Flatscan Laz
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:23 PM
Thanks!