Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Mesa - Base Game [no cc]

by HugeLunatic Posted 26th Jun 2012 at 5:11 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2021 at 11:09 AM by HugeLunatic

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:33 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 16th Jun 2012 at 5:44 AM.
Default Community Lots - I
Black Mesa Mall
Lot Size: 5x3
Multiple shops located around a central courtyard and multiple restrooms. A little grocery shopping, video game shopping, clothing shopping, and a small reading area. The courtyard comes complete with chess tables, swingsets for the little ones, and an eating area complete with grills!

Disclaimer: Cooking skills not included!

*Some of the shops duplicate, so if you have more EPs you can remodel to include something from the later EPs.

Black Mesa Pool
Lot Size: 3x2
The pool is centrally located with multiple restrooms, no waiting in line when 'ya gotta go! Small dining area with grills and a bar included.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for public intoxication!

Black Mesa Gym
The front lobby includes a clothing shop and some doo-dads for sale. The gym is decked out with a few punching bags, weight machines, and even an indoor obstacle course!

Disclaimer: Eating a little dirt never hurt anyone!

*There is room to add other exercise equipment if you have other EPs.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:47 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 16th Jun 2012 at 5:43 AM.
Default Community Lots - II
Black Mesa Cafe
Grab a cup of joe or a soda, and enjoy it at one of the indoor tables or head outside to the covered patio. Includes restrooms 'cause all that coffee has a side effect.

Disclaimer: Caffeine jitters free with any coffee purchase!

*Basic coffee pot included, but if you have UNI you can have a Barista.

Black Mesa Park
Lot Size: 2x2
Features a pond around the other side for a bit of fishing, some grills if you just can't wait to cook 'em, and some play areas for the kids.

Disclaimer: Free balls.

*Room left for some kids outdoor play equipment from later EPs or cc sandbox stuff.
Screenshots
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 6:55 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Jun 2012 at 3:38 PM.
Default Community Lots - III
Black Mesa Church
The church has been in Black Mesa forever, no one really knows when it was built, but it is one of the few buildings that has been standing through everything. Hang out in the pews, poke at the guy in front of you, look at the alter pic, such riveting things to do at church!

Disclaimer: Worshiping at my alter optional.

*Needs a wedding arch if you intend to get married there. Or possibly a mod. I am unsure of how to properly get married (if possible) on community lots.

Black Mesa Graveyard
The graveyard with mausoleum has been around as long as the church, and there graves 'round back are pretty old! Not lit back there, so you best be careful if you go at night!

Disclaimer: BYOG - Bring Your Own Ghost.

*Mausoleum has tables for urns and the places are marked for headstones.
Screenshots
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 6:19 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 16th Jun 2012 at 6:45 AM.
Default Mesa Court I
1 Mesa Court
Lot Size: 2x1
Cost: 40,854

One bedroom on the first floor, along with an attached bath. The upstairs has enough space to park a few Sim butts to watch TV. There is also a nifty covered parking area. Parking space requires NL or mods.

2 Mesa Court
Lot Size 2x1
Cost: 34,516

First floor living and kitchen area equipped with an island for eating, but with a bit of rearranging it will accommodate a table. upstairs landing has a nice, hard bench with a few bookcases in the corner. One large bedroom with attached, again a bit of interior remodeling and you can fit a second bedroom if needed.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 6:41 AM
Default Mesa Court II
3 Mesa Court
Cost: 30,008

A split entry home with the upper floor the living and kitchen area, while the basement level has the bedroom and bathroom. The basement comes with windows so it's pretty well lit. Includes a parking space. Parking space requires NL or mods.

4 Mesa Court
Cost: 43,540

Main level has an open living/kitchen/dining area with a bedroom and bathroom off to the end. The upstairs has a large master suite that includes a sitting area in the bedroom and attached bathroom. The upstairs landing has space for some bookcases and chairs.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 6:54 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 16th Jun 2012 at 7:25 AM.
Default Ridgeline Road I
1 Ridgeline Road
Lot Size: 1x1
Cost: 9,706

No frills here. Tiny one bedroom, one bath with the living area all crammed into one small space. Read a book because there is no TV!

2 Ridgeline Road
Lot Size: 1x2
Cost: 19,932

A bit more spacious with one bedroom, a spare room and a full bath. Open kitchen, dining, living area. There is patio on the rooftop to add some seating and grills. Or if you really need the space, just use cfe to make full height walls and box it in.

3 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 10,508

Another tiny one bedroom affair with a small kitchen and dining off to one wide with a living area off to the other. Note: Double bed will not allow two sims without a mod
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 7:03 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Jun 2012 at 4:25 AM.
Default Ridgeline Road II
4 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 18,781

Small, narrow one bedroom with a combined kitchen/living area. Dining is out on the back patio.

5 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 10,541

Another small one bedroom, this time with just a single bed. Combined living/kitchen/dining area with a bookcase thrown in just for fun!

6 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 19,346

A bit more roomy but still a one bedroom. Open living/kitchen/dining area.

7 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 9,739

Designed for a single sim with one bedroom and single bed. Pretty basic, open plan but does have a bookcase.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 7:07 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 16th Jun 2012 at 3:51 PM.
Default Ridgeline Road III
8 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 19,767

Lots of space in this separated one bedroom house. Main house is a roomy, open living and kitchen area, while the bedroom and one bath is in a separate building beyond the patio.

9 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 15,139

A bit roomier with a second floor. Plenty of room for two Sims with the first floor open living and kitchen and a spacious second floor bedroom.

10 Ridgeline Road
Cost: 19,382

Lots of open space inside the main living area as well as a patio. The bedroom and bathroom are semi-separated from the main living area.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 4:50 AM
Default Olde Towne Road I
One Olde Towne Road
Cost: 29,460

Large one story, three bedroom home that can sleep 4-6 Sims. Classic style with an open living and eating area.

Two Olde Towne Road
Cost: 29,460

Two story farm house style architecture with a wrap around porch. First floor has a study off the entry and a large eat-in kitchen with attached family room. Upstairs has four bedrooms and two bathrooms, and can sleep up to eight Sims.
Screenshots
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:18 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Jun 2012 at 4:49 PM.
Default Olde Towne Road II
Three Olde Towne Road
Cost: 48,288

Another classic, farm house style. Main floor has an open kitchen and dining area off the main hallway with a living off the other side. Back of the house has a study, bathroom and another bedroom (unfurnished). Upstairs has a master bedroom with attached bath, two additional bedrooms and another bathroom.

Four Olde Towne Road
Cost: 36,941

Classic, contemporary one level home decorated in classic Maxis Country style. Has two bedrooms, one bath with a large kitchen and dining area. Living is large and open with room to move.
Screenshots
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:45 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Jun 2012 at 4:50 PM.
Default Modero North
1 Modero North
Cost: 51,561

Ultra modern style with a covered carport, open living/kitchen area on the main floor. Upstairs has two bedrooms and a bathroom.

3 Modero North
Cost: 80,319

A larger ultra modern style. Main floor is open with large kitchen and dining room. Master bedroom with attached bath off to the side. Upstairs has a reading area on the landing, along with two more bedrooms each with private bathroom.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:57 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Jun 2012 at 4:50 PM.
2 Modero South
Cost: 72,378

Modern home with a touch of warm wood tones, and alot of purple! Main floor has a sunroom off the entry with the kitchen and living area off the back. Upstairs landing has a small seating/game area, a workout area, and two bedrooms.

4 Modero South
Cost: 45,461

Another modern home with warm wood tones on the exterior. Smaller, but open first floor living/dining/kitchen area. Second floor landing is open, one small bedroom and bath, and a master bedroom with attached bath.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:10 AM
Default Estates
Reid Home
Lot Size: 3x3
Cost: 94,185

Modern home with the living and kitchen areas both having a view of the pool in back. One side has the three bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The other side is the kitchen and dining area, with the living separating the two sides. Exercise room can be converted to a study or another bedroom. An open garage and driveway.

Vidas Estate
Cost: 92,139

Two story modern home. The main floor has a large living room and dining room that both open to the pool out back, the kitchen is large and spacious in the front. The upstairs has a master bedroom with attached bath, two small bedrooms with a shared bath, and the landing has a small reading and game area. Parking area in front.

Marlon Estate
Cost: 103,143

A large one level modern home. A large living area and spacious eat-in kitchen, both look out to the pool in back. Master bedroom with attached bath, plus two more small bedrooms with a shared bath. Has space for a garage, but can also be converted to more bedrooms.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:40 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Jun 2012 at 5:23 PM.
Default Prickly Pear Lane I
1 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 55,342

Two story home with a large living area overlooking the outdoor patio, combined kitchen and dining. Two bedrooms with a shared bath off to one side. Upstairs is a large master suite with attached bath and outdoor patio.

2 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 56,871

A multi-level home with one bedroom. The large living area opens onto the outdoor patio with an artists workshop out back (or gym). The large kitchen and dining are off to one side, while the other side has a bedroom with shared bath.

3w Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 49,782

One level home with a spacious kitchen and dining room covering half the house. The living is centrally located and overlooks the outdoor patio and pool. Bedroom with attached bath is off to the side.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:41 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Jun 2012 at 5:19 PM.
Default Prickly Pear Lane II
4 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 70,091

Large two story home. Main floor has spacious living area, combined kitchen and dining, with a master suite and attached bath. Second floor has a small reading area on the landing, a bedroom, nursery and shared bathroom.

5 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 62,870

Large two story home. First floor has open living overlooking the back patio, spacious kitchen that open out to the dining area on the patio. First floor master suite with attached bath. Upstairs landing has a small reading area, shared bath, second bedroom, and a third bedroom/gym with attached patio.

6 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 61,174

Large one level home with a combined kitchen, living and dining area. Small vestibule connects a large master suite with attached bath, a second bedroom with a shared bath, and a third bedroom with attached bath.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:41 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 17th Jun 2012 at 5:14 PM.
Default Prickly Pear Lane III
7 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 59,599

A large one level, three bedroom home. Master bedroom has attached bath, and two additional bathrooms are located in the back of the house. Large eat-in kitchen, and a spacious living off the entry.

8 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 66,843

Large two story home with an open living, kitchen and dining. First floor has a small study, bathroom, and large master suite with attached bath. Upstairs has two bedrooms with a shared bathroom, and an open landing with plenty of open space for a game area.

10 Prickly Pear Lane
Cost: 89,644

Two story home with a covered entrance. Lower level has eat-in kitchen and sitting area, both look out to the outdoor patio. A first floor bedroom has an attached bath. Upstairs has a large master suite with attached bath, an additional bedroom with shared bath, and a family room.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:47 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Jun 2012 at 2:47 PM.
Default Mesa Lofts
Mesa Lofts North
Lot Size: 2x3
Cost: 76,063
Rent: 621-744

The Lofts North is a converted barracks and has 8 small starter units, open floor plan with a centrally located bathroom that divides the unit in two.

Mesa Lofts South
Lot Size: 2x3
Cost: 53,077
Rent: 1,035-1,223

The Lofts South is another converted barracks and has 4 larger units. An open floor plan on the first level and a balcony style upstairs bedroom that is open to the lower level living area.

Mesa Lofts Parking & Playground
Cost: 0

Quote:
For those without Apartment Life, you will find various mods for door access at Simlogical. If you have Apartment Life just replace the main doors with the "Unique Separator" door (the one with rug attached).

How to Rezone to Apartments for AL users
  • Enter Lot and change doors to Unique Separator
  • In cheat box (ctrl+shift+c) changeLotZoning apartmentbase
  • Exit to neighborhood
Tutorials:Building_an_Apartmentwiki
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:48 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Jun 2012 at 2:47 PM.
Default Mesa Court Condos
Mesa Court Condos
Price: 123,486
Rent: 1,880-1,920

Modern two story building, with 4 units. Each has an open kitchen, living and dining area. Master bedroom with attached bath, second bedroom/office and bathroom.

Quote:
For those without Apartment Life, you will find various mods for door access at Simlogical. If you have Apartment Life just replace the main doors with the "Unique Separator" door (the one with rug attached).

How to Rezone to Apartments for AL users
  • Enter Lot and change doors to Unique Separator
  • In cheat box (ctrl+shift+c) changeLotZoning apartmentbase
  • Exit to neighborhood
Tutorials:Building_an_Apartmentwiki
Screenshots
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 11:13 AM
Best use of Maxis exteriors ever! I know the effort involved in a project like this and I am standing on my chair loudly applauding your achievement.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 1:32 PM
Oh my God this is fantastic! I downloaded it immediately!

Thank you so much!! <33333
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 2:07 PM
WOW, is this awesome or what! I adore the look of this neighborhood and all of the lots look amazing! Also, great name :D
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:16 PM
Base Game no cc... very good indeed. Thank you Lunie
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 6:50 PM
6 Prickly Pear Lane, I want it in real life!

Such a beautiful neighborhood! (And base game + no cc- WOW). Thank you very much for this beautiful neighborhood, and thank you for working so hard on it! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 9:22 PM
Marlon Estates rocks!

Black Mesa . . . *snorts* . . . YOU HAVE DONE WELL MY FRIEND. :D:D:D:D
Page 1 of 3