Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set

by sailfindragon Posted 7th Jul 2012 at 5:57 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2012 at 6:03 PM by sailfindragon

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 6:14 PM
This is really nice and will be perfect for my new hood! Thank you so much
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:07 PM
Lovely set, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:09 PM
Thanks. I like
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:29 PM
I've downloaded every single Sims 2 creation of yours. I truely love your work. Checked out your Sims 3 creations aswell. They're also just amazing!

Thanks a lot for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:52 PM
YESSS!!! More lovely creations by you! I love every single thing you've uploaded this year. x) Keep it up! I look forward to seeing and downloading more! :D
Banned
#7 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:06 PM
This isn't showing up for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MattShizzle
This isn't showing up for me.

Shows fine with me. However please ensure the following:

You have CEP installed?
You have copied all the files to your documents/EA Games/Downloads folder.

Let me know if you still continue to experience this issue.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Banned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:09 PM
I've had CEP for some time and did put them all in. I even checked to make sure - there's 3 files each plus a mesh one for each gate and fence, right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:53 PM
I've had CEP for some time and did put them all in. I even checked to make sure - there's 3 files each plus a mesh one for each gate and fence, right?

I thought you would have CEP, but just making sure.

There is 6 files altogther - 3 gates (including the mesh) & 3 fences.

I have double checked the objects used to clone and they are all base game, so there is shouldn't be an issue there.

Do you have any expansions installed?

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Banned
#11 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:55 PM
Nope, no expansions, just base game. And just checked, it is 3 files for each.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 11:31 PM Last edited by sailfindragon : 8th Jul 2012 at 12:38 AM.
Nope, no expansions, just base game. And just checked, it is 3 files for each.

I think I have figure out what might be wrong. I have attached a zip to the download page for basegame only. It should work for you.

Banned
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 12:54 AM
Cool. Glad I could help to find it if it would be a problem for anyone else.

(btw how do you find the time! Your stuff is so good and you've been making a lot!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:00 AM
Beautiful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:03 AM
Cool. Glad I could help to find it if it would be a problem for anyone else.

(btw how do you find the time! Your stuff is so good and you've been making a lot!)

I really don't know how I find the time either. Well I sort of do. It is the school holidays here - my children are off, so 7 weeks of time to create. lol.
Plus quite a few of my creations I made a while ago and just needed to update them. So it didn't take as long as it would have if I had made from scratch. This is also the reason for having the time to make new goodies.

Banned
#16 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:03 AM
Actually not quite right yet - gate was there but not fence itself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:06 AM
Actually not quite right yet - gate was there but not fence itself.

Apologies Matt. Will have another look at the fence and see if I can narrow down the issue. It is 2am here, so check back in the morning.

I really appreciate your assistance with this.

Banned
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:22 AM
Cool. Bit after 9 here but not long before I just watch videos and such before bed myself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 2:30 AM Last edited by sailfindragon : 8th Jul 2012 at 1:42 PM.
Cool. Bit after 9 here but not long before I just watch videos and such before bed myself.

Matt,

I couldn't help myself. Hopefully this will work!

EDIT: Attached new zip to download. I have tested gates & fences in Base Game only.

Banned
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 3:29 AM Last edited by MattShizzle : 8th Jul 2012 at 4:43 PM.
Drunk off my azz but will see tomorrow.

eta - it now works for both gate and fence.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:01 PM
Drunk off my azz but will see tomorrow.

eta - it now works for both gate and fence.

Wonderful. So glad its working. I really appreciate all your help with this.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 6:48 AM
This is awesome! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:30 AM
A very beautiful fence set with lovely textures- I am not officially a sailfindragon fan, and very proud of it! seriously, thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 3:06 PM
This is so unique! Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 7:31 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 1 of 2