Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Improved Australian Shepherds

by NumberEi8ht Posted 20th Jul 2012 at 12:14 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2012 at 5:24 AM by NumberEi8ht

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 12:35 AM
Oh... oh my.. God.. thank you so much.. I adore Australian Shepherds, and these are just.. so beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 12:53 AM
I needs these puppies in my game
absolutely breath-taking
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 1:08 AM
wiiii more awesome puppies for my sims thank youuu !!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 4:51 AM
Thank you very much! My family used to have an Aussie, but he died this will be perfect
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 5:54 AM
Makes me wish I had Pets! I haven't seen EA's Aussies, but it sounds like whomever designed them didn't, you know, look at pictures. Yours are very nice! Good job on those coats, too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 7:35 AM
Oh my god! I love you! They're so awesome :D
I waited for years...ok...month...for my favorite dogs ♥

Thank you soooo much!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 10:25 AM
Back in primary school, my school used to have Australian Shepard =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:29 PM
cute , I like them !!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 8:31 AM
Wow, So cute! Thankyou so much for making better ones - The maxis one looked nothing like an Australian Shepherd!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 5:36 PM
You did such a great job!! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 8:00 PM
Lol! Yeah, just about all the Maxis breeds worry me. (The Aussie Shepherd on TS2 was worse. It was just awful xD) These are amazing! So downloading ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 2:52 PM
I download it but i don't have it in game. Why? where I must save it? I have monkey helper and resource.cfg.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 7:28 PM
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded and installed it into SavedSims. I tried finding it in-game, and tried uploading it through the game launcher, neither worked.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ArBear
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded and installed it into SavedSims. I tried finding it in-game, and tried uploading it through the game launcher, neither worked.

I'm not quite sure how to help you; it should go into the Saved Sims folder and appear in-game.
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th May 2013 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Oh... oh my.. God.. thank you so much.. I adore Australian Shepherds, and these are just.. so beautiful!
where do i find these downloads in my sims i cant seem to find them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 1:17 PM
I believe this is among the most beautiful breed of dog there is and your Sims 3 likeness of them is just amazing! I have used these dogs in many Sims 3 families (they usually end up with a pair of them) and, as I had to come re-download all my things, thought I'd drop a comment and let you know how appreciated they are! The only thing I do admit to changing is to give them long tails as I'm not a fan of that docked tail look.

Thank you! for the time and effort it must have taken to make these animals look so amazing... not just in your pictures but in the game!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 12:03 AM
Yes! My favorite dog breed! So getting this. Absolutely perfect!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 6:47 AM
So so so much better than the EA version, I wish I could make these default replacements, Great job :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 8:19 AM
wow! they are beautiful! good job!

i <3 acacia
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 6:52 PM
I recently joined and have downloaded a lot of stuff. I am really glad for these because I have an Aussie in real life and one of them looks just like her. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 11:51 AM
They look so real and they are cuter then EAs and i love the coats, Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 7:33 AM
Thank you! Just a little personal note, I'm getting an aussie soon, and I gasped when I saw this. The orginal aussie on sims3 is butt-ugly.. Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 5:46 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 1:59 AM
Does anyone know if these guys can still be used in game? o: I want them but I'm worried
They look absolutely beautiful though