Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 6:22 PM
Cassandra actually doesn't look too happy about marrying Don.

She left him at the alter 2 seconds after I took this screenshot. It's one down, two to go for Don. Who will be the lucky (unlucky) lady he ends up with?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 2:10 AM
Oculara and Bee-bee - Extremes
Hello. I see that everyone here has his or her own ideas about what makes a female sim special. My favorite female sims would each be the product of many interesting hours tinkering with Body Shop, as one will see below.

First off is Oculara Super, a member of my super hero group. She has one huge eye, an inhumanly slender figure (failed Blender experiment ) ... and the power of Dance.

Next, I present a sim I call Bee-bee. She's not really in my game, but I still like her enough to share an image.

Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 1:08 AM
Spencer Pursian

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#29 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 10:49 AM
Claire

Keira

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Field Researcher
#30 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 9:59 PM
ella_in_wonderland Now i´m curious, how Don look like?

Effelenn What happens, if Bee Bee kiss any sim?? LOL
Instructor
#31 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 11:44 PM
Two more college girls!

Ewa Berg, she wants to become a celebrity chef one day but for now she´s just happy trying to seduce every single guy on campus.

Vera Kroon, her twin brother Sebastian died so he didn´t get to follow her to University. But she knows how much her mother wants to see three of her children graduate from college, and she really doesn´t want to disappoint her there.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:32 AM
Oh, no! The Phantom Disagreer has cloned itself, three times!

Daisy's straight, and engaged to boot; still, newest pledge Jordan Carlson finds herself wanting desperately to impress her. (Seriously, her first two days at Tri-Var she had stuck wants to be friends with and flirt with Daisy, who doesn't even live there.)

"Goodness, you'd think you'd never kissed anybody before!"
"Um, yeah, you would! Sorry! I, um, I slipped." In fact, she hasn't kissed a girl before. Nobody in East Podunk would cop to being a lesbian, so she never had the opportunity. (I had to take the love tags off her relationship to a woman long graduated and about to turn elder, so while I was in SimPE anyway, I took out the mystery sim memories, too.)

When Maddie calls her during a toga party, Jordan has no hesitation in going to meet her.

"So, um, the party's breaking up. What would you like to do now?"
"Now? What I really want is to woohoo you in the hot tub!"
Gulp. "You're on!"
Unfortunately I cut it too close - Jordan's final came up. But Maddie considerately waited till she got back.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#33 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:48 AM
How in the world almost every pic in this thread gets disagree button? Four disagrees, wtf on gorgeous pretty unique well-made female pics? Someone must be bored then.. one clicked disagree then others following? or "I don't like this sim, it doesn't suit my taste (even though it's very good pic), I disagree with this" attitude? I'm just curious

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Instructor
#34 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
How in the world almost every pic in this thread gets disagree button? Four disagrees, wtf on gorgeous pretty unique well-made female pics? Someone must be bored then.. one clicked disagree then others following? or "I don't like this sim, it doesn't suit my taste (even though it's very good pic), I disagree with this" attitude? I'm just curious

The same thing's happening on the Male Sims thread. Even the most incredibly unique Sims got 4 or 5 disagrees. I wouldn't take it seriously, though. It's either trolls or a glitch in the system.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Instructor
#35 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 8:19 AM
Back to business as usual if those pesky disagreers are done... I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Maxis sims thread since they have completely new faces thanks to SimPE's Sim Surgery, but this is Bella and Cassandra Goth. For Bella, I was going for something similar to her Sims 1 look, and Cass looks almost exactly like her since Mortimer's a straight face 2.
I made Bella a family sim as per usual and remarried her and Morty. In my opinion, it's just wrong for him to be with anyone else.

(Bella's Sims 1 thumbnail portrait is in the corner for comparison. The classic game wasn't exactly high-res, so I made the best approximation I could.)

I aged down the base game "young" adults (Cass, Don, and the Caliente sisters) and sent them all to University. It's the most fun I've had playing them in a while.
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:18 PM

Alice from American mgee's alice.

I call this one trapped in memories

and last but not least a picture for the kingdom hearts series and American mgee's alice fans.

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:47 AM
These are great sims! I'm usually monotone here on MTS because I don't have much to upload. Might as well share a bit.

This sim's name is Win Doe. Haha. Plus I really think her outfit matches her personality.

This is Mulan. I like her because she is quite unique and she is part of my custom neighborhood sorority.

This is mint. I don't know what else to say. xD
Link Ninja
#38 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 8:54 PM

Josalyn Louis, being a rockstar.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
#39 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 9:58 PM
I gave Florence Delarosa a little makeover...

This is the first time I'm actually playing her, and I think she's very pretty in an unconventional way. I love her nose!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic

Its just trolls! People are just being foul for no reason, its ridiculous!

Instructor
#41 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peace
Its just trolls! People are just being foul for no reason, its ridiculous!

I'll bet it's the eleven-year-olds.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:29 PM
Most eleven-year-olds of my acquaintance have better manners than that.

Erika Swain - beautiful, but a little bland. Or is that, a little bland, but beautiful? The great thing is, she aged into appropriate clothing. Green is a big part of her house's standard palette.

Alone again on campus, Daisy Wheels resumes her interrupted quest for a silver flower arranging badge.

But, more confident than the last time she was alone, she now gets out and about more, sunbathing on the quad...

...and even trying out the drums at the Lounge. She shows no talent for it, but that's not really the point.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#43 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 12:34 PM Last edited by ella_in_wonderland : 7th Sep 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Peni - I love Daisy! She's so unique. I don't know why I think so, but she kind of looks like a daisy too

Leah Jacobs back in her pretty days. She's now a forty-something and is trying to juggle her job in the military career, the demands of her twins, the needs of her wife, and going to the bathroom before she wets herself.

Elmarie Harrison (pretty pretentious name, I know). She's a hard-working floor cleaner and mother of three, with a slob of a husband.

Because they ran out of money (thanks to The Slob's unemployment) the family was forced to move into an abandoned factory. When the city council planned to demolish the factory, the Harrisons were moved to a giant block of dirty council flats full of unsavory characters. At least the rent is low...
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 12:49 AM
i really like this sim <3

~
#45 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:26 PM

Suga LaFayette returns home from her first day of the slacker career without getting a promotion. It's not her fault though she can't be expected to stick around when crackers like Malcolm Landgraab get struck by lightning while playing golf in an open field. Honestly what's a girl to do when douches like Landgraab start dropping around her just for saying whatever to his question about a 9 iron. You don't just stick around waiting for the guy to quit violently crackling you get the hell outta there. She's got better things to do, like add a lil Suga to everyone's life. And if ol' Landgraab OD's on Suga well...all the betta.

Coincidentally this is also the first sim i've ever created that wasn't a tweak to someone else's made sim so I'm rather proud of her. Even if I do play her very stereotypically. She's also my legacy neighborhood founder.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 9:05 PM

this is a sim i did for my mep part on youtube and i took a pic of her before i filmed and the bubble gum is an accessory i didnt photoshop it in xD

~
Field Researcher
#47 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 3:21 AM

Download link is in my sig!

Instructor
#48 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 4:00 PM

Diadem Barathea Aeolian, the matriarch of my cult.

With future leader, her daughter, Ellison.
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 3:46 PM

little bit of fun in photoshop, only change to the sim though was getting rid of her pupil ;p
bodyshop is fun....
Scholar
#50 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 4:14 PM
Sweetlithium: Now that is one glamorous Gray!

Tara Kat pals around with Frieda Subject at one of the clothing stores in downtown Strangetown.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Page 2 of 31