Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Adelaide

by heaven Posted 9th Aug 2012 at 7:14 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 5:41 PM by heaven

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:47 PM Last edited by SeeMyu : 9th Aug 2012 at 8:22 PM.
Beautiful! I love it so very much! I know how much work you put into it, which makes it even more irresistible!

ETA: Congrats on the pick!
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:49 PM
This is beautiful Heaven!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 9:26 PM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:17 AM
Love it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:18 AM
Simply gorgeous, Heaven, like most everything you do! Conga Rats dear! You got picked right away!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:23 AM
Wow, very nice. It was featured in Simsprogram site. Sims would be happy to have it Thanks
The other one
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:25 AM
It's stunning! Glad to see it all in one go. I'm totally gonna have to steal your ideas for placing the wine rack and bar like that, I never thought to do that! Congrats on the pick!
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:27 AM
Somehow, it looks even prettier every time I look at it. Great job, Heaven! And congrats on the pick!

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:37 AM
Absolutely beautiful.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 1:08 AM
Okay, so this is amazing. I'm super super jealous of your skills! Especially how everything inside is refreshingly simple. I hope with practice I can create something this good :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 1:55 AM
Not really fair to put Store stuff in the "Recquired" custom content.

That aside, this is stunning; it's rare to see a house that's decorated so beautifully, I doubt I'd change a thing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 4:55 AM
Beautiful! I love the realistic layout and the porch is orgasmic. great detail in the deco too!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 5:00 AM Last edited by heaven : 11th Aug 2012 at 2:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kinnyfear
Not really fair to put Store stuff in the "Recquired" custom content.

That aside, this is stunning; it's rare to see a house that's decorated so beautifully, I doubt I'd change a thing.

"Required to look as shown" is what that one Store door is. I don't really view store content as any different than something from an EP or SP. Of course, just like with those, you can download it anyway and replace the missing objects. Not having the item only means that it won't appear as is in the pictures, not that you can't use it at all. However, I totally believe that door is worth it!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really put heart and soul into decorating this and tested with a family close to my heart.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 7:01 AM
Heaven, this house is just beautiful! The roof line is exquisite, the colors are gorgeous, and I absolutely adore it! Thanks so much! I will definitely be using this in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 8:22 AM
This is fantastic! I'm most likely going to use this house for my next family (: thank you! I've been looking for a nice suburb house for so long, this one's perfect.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:30 PM
I like it so much..Thank you
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 9:46 PM
I love it! Do you mind sharing what objects/stuff you used that requires showtime? that would be greatly appreciated

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~lilly~
I love it! Do you mind sharing what objects/stuff you used that requires showtime? that would be greatly appreciated

Off the top of my head, I know it is, at the very least, the pool table in the garage and the pull up bar in the teen boy bedroom. I'd have to check for some of the smaller deco stuff.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 5:00 PM
This house if fantastic. I appreciate your hard work that has gone into your house, hope to see more coming in the near future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 6:31 PM
WOW Awsome house love it so much !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:15 PM
Absolutely love this home! It's everything I've always wanted but could never create/design myself! Thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 7:51 PM
This house reminds me so much of a house I used to play with once upon a time ago.....but that was Sims 2.......
Is there anyway this could be built for the Sims 2 because I am not a good builder (more of a story-teller) and the layout is tricky for me anyway......??
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:54 AM
nice realistic looking home....very beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 10:42 AM
nice home thx. and i just got to say the house name is the my rl city name lol
Page 1 of 2