Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seasons Scarf as Accessory for Men

by Sims99Fanatic Posted 9th Sep 2012 at 7:29 PM - Updated 10th Aug 2013 at 9:52 AM by Sims99Fanatic

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:30 PM
Thank you for making this BG compatible!!! I don't have Seasons or BV...so this is very nice, as I have been in dire need of a really good scarf.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:07 AM
So -- if I got the Seasons version because I didn't want to have to buy it from the jewelry display,would that mean I would have to choose between the scarf and a pair of glasses for the sim? -- in other words, this scarf is not a layerable accessory?

I want it in any case, I'm just deciding how to get it.
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:14 AM
Yeah the scarf is not a layerable accessory. You do have to choose between scarf or glasses if you download the Seasons version.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 3:21 PM
Looks great. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:02 PM
Ohhh... It's not layer-able? O.o Dang it. But I still like it...and I will still use it. Only, now my self-Sim will just be blind (she won't have her glasses on anymore). Ha, ha! I'm sorry, myself, for making you go blind!!! lol! xD

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:01 PM
Edorenel - it's not hard to make it layerable, if you know how to use SimPe.

Edit the recolor, not the mesh.

1. Click on Mesh Overlay XML in the left pane.

2. Click on the first item in the right pane.

3. Click on bin in the list below.

4. Change this number by clicking in the value box and changing that number. (Don't touch the 0x at the beginning, change the number after that.)

5. CLICK COMMIT!

6. Repeat for all items in the right pane.

7. Save
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 5:58 PM
Thanks you for sharing. I love the scarf but not most of the outfits it goes with.