Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cul de Sac

by triciamanly Posted 7th Jan 2013 at 1:39 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2013 at 5:19 AM by triciamanly : Let people know where they can get an AL version

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 2:09 AM
I freaking love cul de sacs. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 7:39 AM
This is brilliant! I've been wishing I owned AL and here you go making me want it all the more.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:47 PM
Amazing idea and I can't wait to transform it into the apartments! Very beautifully built, as always. I was hoping you were still building since I did not see any uploads for a while. Thank you for this very pretty lot.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 8:56 PM
After a short break you are back!
:clap: :clap:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 9:51 PM
THANK YOU!! I cannot express how much I appreciate your help. The houses have a very British feel to me. I love them. I hope you do more in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 11:13 PM
how to make it an apartment? or is it already fixed?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 4:15 AM
I'm so grateful for you comments! aikurushii, if you have Apartment Life, go into the lot, and change the front doors of each house for the apartment door. Then open the cheat window by typing Ctrl Shift C, then type changelotzoning apartmentbase and hit enter. Then go back to neighborhood mode, saving your game, and you should see the apartment mailbox. Hope it works!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MAB-2000
After a short break you are back!
:clap: :clap:

Hi MAB! Are you still working on Oikos Isle?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RABARB
THANK YOU!! I cannot express how much I appreciate your help. The houses have a very British feel to me. I love them. I hope you do more in the future.

I'm so thrilled you like the lot and again thanks for the request!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi MAB! Are you still working on Oikos Isle?

After summer is frozen...
I'm planning to pick it up again in near future. Now I'm working in a top classified project for the multicultural contest, which matches the whole oikos concept.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 4:02 PM
I think I will start my own, modified version of the legacy challenge I call the generation challenge. You know, just making loads of generations forever. I got three gens going at the minute, ill move my newly wedded couple in one of these! Its an ace place- Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 7:06 PM
Well, I never play with big families, but I really really like this lot! I tend to stick with three or four sims living together, maybe they can have one house each or something? x> Oh well, I'll find some way to use this lot. It's far too nice to skip out on.
Inventor
#14 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 8:11 AM
Love! (this message is now 7 characters)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mai2008
I think I will start my own, modified version of the legacy challenge I call the generation challenge. You know, just making loads of generations forever. I got three gens going at the minute, ill move my newly wedded couple in one of these! Its an ace place- Thanks for sharing!

It's so interesting to see how the sim generations progress. I've always wanted to do that but usually give up on my families when the hedges start to need trimming! It's building I love best. Thanks so much for sharing your plans!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freakish Academy
Well, I never play with big families, but I really really like this lot! I tend to stick with three or four sims living together, maybe they can have one house each or something? x> Oh well, I'll find some way to use this lot. It's far too nice to skip out on.

So glad you can use it! I think it would be nice if it were apartments or if you have the ep where you can lock doors. When I play tested with just base game, sims were sort of all over the place!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saturnfly
Love! (this message is now 7 characters)

Thanks so much Saturnfly! Do our messages have to be 7 characters? I didn't know!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 1:58 AM
I live on a cul-de-sac! It's like home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 11:21 PM
Awesome!!!! I love you for this I didn't want to build a lot for my series. and I will credit you in my credits!!! thank you sooooooooo much
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 4:10 AM
Schunard and larnalynn, thanks so much for your comments. Hope you will enjoy the lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 7:24 PM
Gosh, these are lovely!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TofuSnorlax
Gosh, these are lovely!!

Tofu! I've missed you so much! Thanks so much for the comment and I hope to see you around! All the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 12:29 AM
thanks...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:44 AM
Thank you so much. This is one of my favorite lots that I've downloaded. Super good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:23 AM
Too Cool!
Page 1 of 2