Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lovers' Rendezvous

by cutsocks Posted 10th Mar 2013 at 3:32 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2015 at 9:18 AM by cutsocks

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 3:48 AM
Its so cute <3 and awesome :3
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 7:14 AM
I think it would be so cool to include the sims in the story with this, if you ever made/make them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:24 AM
Lovely house, fantastic backstory! loved reading it - really made my morning. Thank you for sharing it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 10:44 AM
Beautiful house, and I absolutely LOVE the back story! Couldn't stop reading it until the very end.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:04 PM
It looks amazing! I love how the hall looks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:06 PM
Thanks very much - this is very charming.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2013 at 12:34 PM
Stunning house! Love the red and green details! :D

Have you ever written a legacy story? If you have please post a link, i would love to read it You're such a good writer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 9:59 PM
Hello Cutsocks (love that name by the way), I love your creations I only discovered them today.

I was totally captivated by the back story to this house. I need to ask is it totally fictitious or is it based on something in real history. I would love to know. Are you perchance a writer, either professionally or as a hobby?.

regards

Starby
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 4:07 PM
My, my I'm slow at getting back to this stuff...

Quote: Originally posted by kofforda
Stunning house! Love the red and green details! :D

Have you ever written a legacy story? If you have please post a link, i would love to read it You're such a good writer!

This story at TS3CC is really the only thing close to a legacy I've written for the Sims. More of a wordy, play-along with photos though. And thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Starby
Hello Cutsocks (love that name by the way), I love your creations I only discovered them today.

I was totally captivated by the back story to this house. I need to ask is it totally fictitious or is it based on something in real history. I would love to know. Are you perchance a writer, either professionally or as a hobby?.

regards

Starby

Thanks, Starby!

Writing is just a hobby for me. I drew from some real life sources, like Robert de Montesquiou and the idea/concept of Chambers' fictitious The King in Yellow. And while I was planning on continuing with my own version of The Sim in Yellow, I'm not sure if I am. Technically, my newer uploads were all made with that in mind and fit in with the meta-story; Mi Casa Es Su Casa Capricho (the wife of the owner was the first "victim" of Menesclou's work), Basilica di San Stefano (even further back back-story), and Rubrost (owner and bibliophile Lewis David Hurley had stumbled across a few pages of the manuscript and worked to track down more information about it). I also made a public library which fit in, but its story ended up being a little too revealing of the mystery. Maybe one day I'll get more motivated to write about it some more.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:46 PM
The backstory really was epic. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 7:57 PM
Great story!