Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Screamin' Cat Watering Hole - 25x25 - Dive Bar

by jesslla Posted 28th Mar 2013 at 6:48 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 10:06 PM
Awesome bar and I'm so sorry about Sandy. I've read lots of your posts about her on MATY and she was a beautiful kitty.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 10:35 PM
Thank you. She was my favorite.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 4:56 AM
Thanks so much for this. Love so much small community lots for smaller worlds. It has everything needed. Sorry to hear of your cat.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 8:27 AM
Saw it on MATY as well, and I loved it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fullsheet
Thanks so much for this. Love so much small community lots for smaller worlds. It has everything needed. Sorry to hear of your cat.

I love small lots too. So many of the Maxis worlds don't have room for the large lots, but a small one? Yep, squeeze it in right there.

They are also challenging to make and that's always fun. I'm going to try a vampire lounge next, I haven't made one of those yet.
Alchemist
#7 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jesslla
I love small lots too. So many of the Maxis worlds don't have room for the large lots, but a small one? Yep, squeeze it in right there.

They are also challenging to make and that's always fun. I'm going to try a vampire lounge next, I haven't made one of those yet.

I've always had difficulties looking for clubs/bars/hangouts/whatever the like that are small enough and don't overuse too many useless objects (like 2 professional bars? They only pile up the number of NPCs in my world). Looking forward to it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
I've always had difficulties looking for clubs/bars/hangouts/whatever the like that are small enough and don't overuse too many useless objects (like 2 professional bars? They only pile up the number of NPCs in my world). Looking forward to it!

I just uploaded a vampire lounge. We'll see if it gets approved or not.

If not, you can find it, and all my other bars on my website: http://www.linuxbit.net/Sims3/Community_Lots/ - I need to put some screenshots up there for my older bars.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:57 AM
I REALLY like this. It's not too cluttered, it really looks playable, and it has band stuff! So many bars have a bunch of professional bars (which really jack up the number of role sims) and no place to put band stuff. I am sure I will use it.

I'm interested in your other bars, but it'd be good to see pics and stats (lot size) for the ones on your website.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
I REALLY like this. It's not too cluttered, it really looks playable, and it has band stuff! So many bars have a bunch of professional bars (which really jack up the number of role sims) and no place to put band stuff. I am sure I will use it.

:lovestruc Thank you! I like band stuff, it fills up space, looks good, and is useful!
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
I'm interested in your other bars, but it'd be good to see pics and stats (lot size) for the ones on your website.

I'm working on cleaning up my website, making it a tiny bit fancier than just a directory listing. All of my lots (so far) are 25x25, but they do desperately need screenshots (and in some cases an overhaul).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 11:06 PM
Great job, it looks very homey!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 7:28 PM
Just what I've been looking for--thank you!

Also, I'm very sorry about your kitty. She looks like a lovely lady.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 1:48 AM
From what I can see it is nicely decorated! Excited to add this addition to my town!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:38 PM
Thank you---both you and Sandy!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:43 PM
It's 2019, and patch 1.69, and this works great. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2023 at 4:55 PM
Always goes into my towns, thank you :)