Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "1000 cozy little things" - Skin&fur. Part 3. Bedding (Maxis Recolour).

by Droopsi Posted 9th Apr 2013 at 2:20 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 10:28 PM
I can not get enough of your beautiful creations. The bedding is lush and so very beautiful. Every bed room now looks rich. Thanks so much for the hard work you do for us.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 9:21 PM Last edited by Simonut : 10th Apr 2013 at 9:35 PM.
This is "Great" I love just the Bedding. Your details are always on point. Thank you much for sharing again. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 9:45 PM
Droopsi, you improved my bedding, I am absolutely addicted to your quality and love to use your beddings. Plus, your bedding always look great on single beds, too.
Another aspect - your rooms look sooo gorgeous! I would love to download a house made by you. All in all, just great how much love you put into everything!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 12:59 AM
You can never have too many bedding recolors; never-ever. Thanks for doing so many fur and animal skin things! I play some elf-ish fantasy families that go all Viking-mode during winter and fur stuff is great for looking cool and rustic (Plus bedding recolors are a good cheap temporary change)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 3:18 PM
Thank you. I really love using your bedding in my game. I especially love the satiny ones with matching curtains. They really look great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 5:51 PM
Thank you for these Droopsi! I am doing a complete overhaul of my Sims 2 files so I can get back to creating after losing my files back in November of 2012. I have decided to substitute Maxis recolours where possible and these beddings are absolutely perfect for my needs.

Thank you for your creations!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 1:55 PM
i downloaded all of the recolors & everything and that was alot to download ! but thats okay this is gorgeous thank you very much
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 10:45 PM
Your work is like a professional artist!!! You must be one because everything you do is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us!!! I have a good eye, but my skills aren't so great. I admire those who can create such quality beauty!!! ♥ Love all of your works of art!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:26 PM
Awesome, just love all your creations. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 3:43 AM
So gorgeous! Where can I download the headboard?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 12:23 AM
What a lovely texture! It really looks heavy, just like the thing for cold winter nights. And the room seen in the images is just beautifully done. The rooms I create tend to be functional rather than beautiful, but yours are just perfect at creating a mood.