Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aiko Asimishi (No CC)

by Yogi-Tea Posted 6th May 2013 at 1:28 PM - Updated 23rd May 2013 at 5:17 AM by Yogi-Tea : thumb picture enlarged to fit new page style

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th May 2013 at 4:06 PM
She is cute, great job
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2013 at 5:26 PM
Whoa! Fastest approval ever! I must be dreaming. I'm SO excited about the great scoring for Aiko.

Thank you Lunararc, it means a lot to me to receive positive feedback from such a great sim creator (especially those without CC).
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th May 2013 at 9:29 PM
Which EP is her "kimono" from? I love the way it drapes.

She's very cute. I love the way you did her eyes.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2013 at 5:20 AM
Thank you gaudet. The formal dress is from World Adventures. Just click the spoiler for her outfits and you'll find a list of what outfit from which EP was used.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th May 2013 at 8:25 AM
Love the sim you've made, Yogi-Tea.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:15 PM
She looks great! And no CC... :lovestruc
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th May 2013 at 4:25 AM
Thank you guys. I feel flatterd by such positive feedback.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2013 at 10:45 AM
Your first Sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th May 2013 at 3:45 AM
I love asian sims! thanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th May 2013 at 9:36 AM
Amazing! Really! I love asian sims too, but I just can't create them... Great job, no CC, she's just oohhh ;D
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2013 at 6:47 PM
Thanks to all of you for your lovely comments. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th May 2013 at 4:11 AM
Very beautiful creations. Great job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 8:31 AM
Just out of curiosity, "Asimishi" might sound "Japanesey", but is technically not possible because the syllable "si" doesn't occur in the Japanese language. There are a few surnames that start with "Asa" (fairly common) like Asada or Asano, and a few that start with "Ashi" (quite rare).
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thrace
Just out of curiosity, "Asimishi" might sound "Japanesey", but is technically not possible because the syllable "si" doesn't occur in the Japanese language. There are a few surnames that start with "Asa" (fairly common) like Asada or Asano, and a few that start with "Ashi" (quite rare).
*lol* Yes, you are right. Asimishi is indeed not Japanese, it's just a fantasy name that is supposed to sound like Japanese. I'd say the name Asimishi is "Japanesimishey" .... :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 12:46 PM
Thank you! Finally an oriental sim with no CC. All the other oriental sims I downloaded in the past never worked for me. ?? So many, many thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 6:01 AM
Aiko San has become one of my favorite sims to play. I put her in my bin, and now there are two of her in my game. The other "Aiko" is a virtuoso who is also a perfectionist. I named her Yoshiko Fujiwara.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 4:37 AM
thank you