Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Renovate Pleasantview- Woodland Way

by Phaenoh Posted 5th Jun 2013 at 5:47 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2020 at 9:11 PM by Phaenoh

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 11:05 AM
Phae, all of your lots are amazing and this is no different. I've had so much fun in many of them with my sims. I picture grandparents who are raising their grandchildren for this lot. Can't wait to try it out, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 2:26 AM
YAY to no creepy thing!! :p
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 11:36 PM
I don't know about the others, but I thought the toilet paper fairy was hilarious.

At least it beats running out of TP in the worst moment possible :P

Due to the load of CC I (sadly) won't download this lot , but it gave me quite a few ideas on how I could renovate this lot in my Pleasantview. So thanks for that! ^.^
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:16 AM
Thanks for your comments guys!

Jon, I'm so glad to hear you are a fan of my lots! I'm a fan of all your conversions and you'll be seeing your name pop up in quite a few of the next houses.

Croutonian, I didn't think she is creepy, but apparently, I'm in the minority there!

julmoo, I agree! Running out at the worst time is definitely worth a strange gnome lady staring at you. Steve's house will have slightly less CC as will Rosemary's, but the final house will likely be up in the dangerous levels again. I'm going to try to bring that one down a bit more before uploading it. It's kinda ridiculous at the moment. If you want more ideas on what to do with this lot, check out each of the Additional Credit links - I linked to everyone else's entry for this round.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 7:43 PM
Hi! The house is very beautiful! I liked it! And I also liked the pillows on the beds. I didn't notice any of pillows in the list of credits. Can you give me a link please?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:44 PM
Love the house you've made, Phaenoh
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th May 2017 at 10:49 PM
Thank you