Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EKTORP Sofa Recolours

by Michelle Posted 22nd Jul 2013 at 4:59 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2013 at 1:49 AM by Michelle 111 : To add more information

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 5:52 AM
I don't quite how words to express how excited I just got. I am usually against having more than a few recolors for each thing because I'll never use them, but with sofas I often find I can't find the color I want and end up with white ektorps everywhere. This is going to come in handy so much! Thank you!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 6:08 AM
Considering the fact that I'm on this paler blue/green/pink/yellow spree right now.. you just made my day. If it weren't so darned late I'd load my game so I can change the sofa colors.. ah well, in the morning then! Thanks Michelle! <3
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 7:36 AM
These look really useful, Michelle, thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 7:48 AM
Love the sofa recoulors you've made, Michelle 111
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 11:58 AM
Oh - Wow! You mean we don't have to try to match pieces that will never go anymore? Wow!

Thanks!
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 3:39 PM
Thanks so much. Glad you got the screenshots worked out and got it uploaded.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 3:55 PM
I love these sofas and chairs, and am thrilled to have more color options for them. Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 5:53 PM
YES! This is one of my favourite sofas, but there were so few colour choices. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 7:57 PM
They all look so good Michelle, although you know you have made it hard for me when decorating to pick what color I want to use!!! Maxis colors sux lol Thanks alot for these
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 1:17 PM
Great upload - and trending as well :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 2:14 PM
Thank you Michelle. I love these chairs and sofas, so they will get a lot of use in my game.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 9:20 PM
Thank you for recoloring one of my favorite sofas in so many great colors.

I hate to mention it, as I seem to be the only one with this issue, but the recolors did not take on the Ektorp two seat sofa (loveseat) or the Ektorp chair. I was really hoping to mix and match the great colors in this set. Any ideas on why this may not be working for me?
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 1:41 AM
@ MacApple thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. ♥♥♥

@ everyone who has already downloaded this, I owe you all an apology. I didn't realize I had HugeLunatic's 'Ektorp - Sofa now repository for Chair and Loveseat' hiding in my downloads folder. I'll edit the post immediately to mention you will need it for the recolours to show.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 3:38 PM
Thank you so much for the link Michelle! Now I'm going to go decorate with these awesome recolors.

PS Thanks also to HugeLunatic for the fix!
Inventor
#16 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 7:50 PM
This download requires the Ikea sp? It looks like HugeLunatic's 'Ektorp - Sofa now repository for Chair and Loveseat' fix is for the Ikea stuff pack seating. I can't go in my game at the moment to see if I have this chair/sofa and under ep/sp requirements here, it just shows +1 (any ep).
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 9:50 AM
@ cheshirekat, yes it does need Ikea stuff pack. I just notice with the new style it doesn't mention which pack is needed, unless you click on the + 1 SPs...then you see the stuff pack icon. As not everyone know the icons, maybe MTS staff can look at changing that to make it easier for members.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 2:30 AM
These are perfect for my rainbow legacy! Thanks for making them. :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 6:42 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:40 AM