Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Sunshine Estate

by zenomia Posted 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:46 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 5:05 PM
I love this house it's just the cutest thing!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KayliDaSimmer
I love this house it's just the cutest thing!!

Thank you! It took me so long to get it just right and uploaded so I'm glad you appreciate it and I hope you enjoy playing it
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 9:14 PM
Love this house! But where can i enter the livingroom hahaha. The door is gone!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MadjennaSim
Love this house! But where can i enter the livingroom hahaha. The door is gone!

Thanks Oh no! The door should be there. I updated the house before uploading but obviously didn't update the floor plans. I'll check it in my game though and if the door isn't there I'll put it in and re-upload. Thanks for pointing it out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 10:21 PM
This house has a really creative layout, I love it! I'm sure it won't be too much of an issue for my bigger families, I just have to do some furniture re-arranging and add some bunk beds! This will be so great for my sim kids to grow into, I really love this for a progressive, growing family 8) also, I adore that nursery. I want it in real life when I have kids. Boo.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TookaChan
This house has a really creative layout, I love it! I'm sure it won't be too much of an issue for my bigger families, I just have to do some furniture re-arranging and add some bunk beds! This will be so great for my sim kids to grow into, I really love this for a progressive, growing family 8) also, I adore that nursery. I want it in real life when I have kids. Boo.

Thanks I wanted to make something small but functional and I wanted it to be a house that a family can grow in to either as is or with some easy expansion. Lol! XD Nurseries are always fun to decorate so I'm glad you think it's cute. I'm sure you'll raise many a sim baby in there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 2:40 PM
Wonderful job! Love this house!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 4:09 PM
Whoa! What a cute house! Always looking for more homes for my sims.
It reminds me a lot of the Andromeda Arms home from the console versions of Sims 2.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:15 AM
This is a really great house, the only problem I've noticed is when my sims go to pick up their toddler they and the toddler walk to the top of the stairs and then get stuck. It's really frustrating, but I love this house so much! I've had to turn on testingcheats and moveobjects to move the sims both downstairs, and then they'll pick her up and put her to bed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Valence_Flame
This is a really great house, the only problem I've noticed is when my sims go to pick up their toddler they and the toddler walk to the top of the stairs and then get stuck. It's really frustrating, but I love this house so much! I've had to turn on testingcheats and moveobjects to move the sims both downstairs, and then they'll pick her up and put her to bed.

Thanks! Yeah this is a common problem that I myself have; it's not the fault of the house, it's the fault of the game. In smaller lots that have small upstairs rooms, the sims can't seem to navigate properly and so walk downstairs. What I've found can work is placing a wall and door to section off the stairs in a separate hallway of it's own and then when your sim is in the nursery lock this new door so they can't go downstairs. This forces them to figure out the problem and put the toddler in the crib without going downstairs and the nonce the toddler is in bed you can unlock the door again. A bit of a pain but still better than cheats I've shown where you can put the wall and door here:

Hope this helps!