Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tropical Palms Modern

by triciamanly Posted 27th Oct 2013 at 2:50 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 7:08 PM
Nice landscaping of the exterior! I like shrubberies.

I never have much luck with blue / red / white decor, but you made it work so nicely in the living room. Note to self, use darker shades and furniture with accents like tricia did... Those red chairs with the white piping, I NEVER use those because they never seem to fit my decor, but in your room, they're just PERFECT for the color scheme. They pick up the painting and lamp colors and the white piping is great for tying them in with the couches. Or is it the painting and lamp accents that pick up the chair colors? I didn't study interior design. That may be the best use of that chair I've seen.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 11:30 PM
Another amazing base game lot? You're still surprising me with your awesome lots, can't wait to try this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 1:30 AM
Lookin' good, Anne
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Nice landscaping of the exterior! I like shrubberies.

I never have much luck with blue / red / white decor, but you made it work so nicely in the living room. Note to self, use darker shades and furniture with accents like tricia did... Those red chairs with the white piping, I NEVER use those because they never seem to fit my decor, but in your room, they're just PERFECT for the color scheme. They pick up the painting and lamp colors and the white piping is great for tying them in with the couches. Or is it the painting and lamp accents that pick up the chair colors? I didn't study interior design. That may be the best use of that chair I've seen.

CatOfEvilGenius! Thanks so much for the nice comment! I'm like you, I seldom use those chairs, but lately I've been trying to get back to just using base game and no cc, so for variation, might as well use them! all the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
Another amazing base game lot? You're still surprising me with your awesome lots, can't wait to try this!

Thanks dear friend o' mine! Hope it's enjoyable. I've started playing again after years of just building. I have a family who live in a house made of roofs. His name is Roofus Techo. He married Marnie Rogette and they have 3 boys, Landro, Reardon, and Connor. She's expecting the fourth!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Lookin' good, Anne

Thanks so much Catherine! I haven't been building as much lately. Mahjong calls!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 8:02 PM
Very nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 10:45 AM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 10:45 AM
ty
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 10:03 PM
Woow !! muy linda !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 5:20 PM
Thanks ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 5:20 PM
Thanks ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 5:22 AM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:48 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 9:58 PM
Thank you for doing all of this beautiful 3x3 lots!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:28 AM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 4:08 AM
Now this is much better and there is a garage. How long did it take you to build this house?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 3:26 AM
Why would you put a fake driveway to this house? Very disappointed on that. I mean the house looks great but it needs a driveway and when I tried to put one there, it didn't work because all the trees surrounded everything so it doesn't matter how much you delete, you can't put a driveway there. Next time, please in your description tell us that the driveway is fake because I had to take this house out of my game.