Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

130 Sim Lane - A Makeover, new and improved! - No CC

by Pippenhouse Posted 5th Nov 2013 at 8:32 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2013 at 11:52 PM by Pippenhouse

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 8:50 PM
Wow, this is what I call BEAUTY!
Just stunning :lovestruc
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 10:28 PM
Pippenhouse, it is vastly improved and so real looking! I bet you, like me, have remodeled every house many times! This one is top notch!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 11:23 PM
What a lovely looking house Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 12:45 AM
As usual, Pippenhouse, LOVELY work! Gonna have to have this one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 12:49 AM
I really, really like this. The before-homes always seemed flat and lifeless and I enjoy improving my own and then uploading MTS2's creativity. Way to go!
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 2:57 AM
That blue / yellow room with the airplane painting just makes me feel cheery, something about the color palette. I do prefer your makeover to the original.

Please put the image of the original house on MTS. Things on photobucket, image shack, and other non-MTS image hosting sites tend to disappear over the years. Folks could well be looking at and downloading this lot years and years from now. Thanks for putting the other pics on MTS.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 2:27 PM
Thank you all for the support and comments, I'm so glad you like it .

@CatOfEviGenius, Thanks for the feedback, It's a good suggestion and I'll upload it to MTS later today. Not sure if people will still be playing sims 2 years from now but I certainly hope so , It's still a great game! Thanks for commenting and I'm glad you like my version.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 5:33 PM
Can't believe my eyes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM
Joe Carr and Azure Byrd will be moving into this house later today, right after their wedding.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 5:34 AM
i never did like this house as it was originally thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 5:40 AM
Base game, no custom content-- you're giving us a run for our money here! can't still wrap my head around how you did it being so used to having all EPs and Stuff Packs. nice camera work too, if i may add. I suck at taking photos of my lots. any quick tips?...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 6:45 AM
Thanks all, I really appreciate the kind words .

@Hellmonja, I'm so glad you like it. Building houses with just the base game and no custom content can be quite challenging at times, but it's also really fun trying to be creative and build something that looks decent with such limited items.
As for the pictures, I'll gladly share some tips even though I don't consider that my strong side :P
Anywho, here's what I do:
I usually switch to "night mode" when placing lights so that everything is bright and easy to see.
When in cameraman mode, I use the + and - keys to zoom in and out so that more of the room is revealed, especially useful when taking pictures in smaller areas.
I also have a camera mod installed, I believe it's this one , which I find extremely useful when taking pictures.
That's about it, I hope you'll find it useful. Thanks for commenting!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 12:45 PM
This is nice! It looks so much better, plopping this down in a hood I'm making, it will fit in perfectly! Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 2:15 PM
Nice job man, house is wonderful, keep up doing like that and I'll download it all! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 10:10 AM
Thank you very much for taking the time to build this house, I cant wait to move some sims in and check out the cool garden :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:51 AM
Looked so beautiful, I had to downloaded it. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 2:12 PM
You are a god/goddess, Pipen. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 6:17 PM
This is beautiful. Thanks so much! :)
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th May 2014 at 2:24 PM
Thx !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 8:41 PM
Outstanding!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 2:26 PM
the cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:38 AM
Skill-building, well placed decor and lots and lots of rooms! It felt more like a mansion, good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 9:14 AM
This is fantastic!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:15 PM
Beautiful house, thank you!!
Page 1 of 2