Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One Mars Plaza

by Zarathustra Posted 29th Jan 2014 at 5:41 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2014 at 8:08 PM by lhb25 : Request by page admin
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:07 PM
wow now i wish i have sims 2 :'(
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:17 PM
This is truly amazing! Where have you been hiding?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 7:20 PM
I've been on holiday in the magical land of Forgotmypassword-istan. I'm sure it's filled with charming people, but you never meet any of them while you're there! Glad you like my designs so much, I'm kind of working through the backlog of buildings in my downtown right now- hopefully quite a few more will show up soon!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 10:23 PM
I absolutely love the glass wall. My Sim would live on the top floor, and every night, sit by the window reading a book, often looking up and glancing at the sparkling skyline nearby
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 10:32 AM
Wow, this one looks spectacular! The red extra walls and gradually bigger window fronts work so well! Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 10:28 AM
Awesome. Thanks.