Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grow Up or Grow Out - Housing Set

by Klaartje Posted 15th Feb 2014 at 1:42 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 2:34 PM
These are really lovely, klaartje. I love them. So glad that I could be your inspiration too blushing. Thanks for the link and credit blushing again

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 4:10 PM
Very creative! What a cool idea - and well executed Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:38 PM
this is just fab! you're a real artist, tysm
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 1:57 AM
oooooh! neat idea. very handy when making new neighborhoods...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 10:41 AM
Wow, I really like this! I was looking at them all planning what Sims could move where :O
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 11:13 AM
Yay! They're up!! I'm going to put them in my game today! Thanks Klaartje!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 11:16 AM
Thank you all for your lovely comments, I'm glad other people find these useful too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 1:38 AM
very creative :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 10:45 PM
So Creative Thank You
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 10:32 AM
That's such a cool idea and beautifully executed! Every single version is charming!
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:26 PM
Awesome Designs!
I especially love the ability to develop as a family requires.
If I may make one suggestion which I will be implementing in my games:
I will be placing my driveway 1 to the left, at least from the Oscar extension. The reason being it enables me to build ether an integral or a separate garage instead of the hobby room measuring, 6X8 whereas, as far as I can ell from these images yours is 5X7, and so a little too small for a driveway & a door into the house. I am yet to play with this housing set and so have no exciting images to show, if you're interested please message me and I'll and some when complete.
Once again, Many Thanks!

alda01
Forum Resident
#13 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 9:53 AM
Yours was the first upload that introduced me to Karen Lorraine's concept, Klaartje, and special thanks for that---your very clear presentation, with all the houses on the same page, made me pause to fully understand the idea.

Finally, I think I've found an opening for actually playing the concept in my game (using your series, and Karen's, and a new one by Liz). Only took years, but hey, that's the beauty of the game and players' ideas for it---that it's so enduring!

Thank you also for all your creations; Crowborough as well is on my shortest list of hoods I really want to play someday.