Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Legend 01

by Cicada Posted 2nd Apr 2014 at 11:08 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2021 at 5:56 PM by Cicada

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 11:51 PM
This is really creative. I like it. I might just have to get this for use in Bridgeport.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 9:14 PM
thank you very much, all your skyscrapers are magnificent. Bridgport definitely will have a better and more modern look thanks to you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 9:54 PM
Aww thanx it means a lot Querubin but the T and H building will be future buildings in the shape of a T and H.
Liar liar, pants on fire.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Simulationdude : 12th Apr 2014 at 4:58 PM.
Your should buiild The VUE high rise that is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the tallest high-rise between New York and Miami.
The building has 54 floors including a lobby (the wiki link is not telling truth, i've been in the top 54 floor has a tourist. I think the wiki link is just telling that only 50 floors are residential and the rest or lobby/spa/ other stuff.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vue
http://charlotteexclusive.com/wp-co...12/09/vue_2.jpg
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 4:56 PM
Simulationdude sorry I can't do more than 5 floors this building uses balconys and I have to build more than 5 floors but in the sims 3 there is no cheatcode to build more than 5 like sims 2 I use CFE false to make one story taller so the floors between the lobby and the apartment is realy just one floor I can maybe try this building in sims 2 form and upload here @MTS O and thanx everyone for loveing my buildings Play Safe.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 9:31 PM
thank you it's awesome
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 10:56 PM
The skyscraper building shell is very impressive! Remarkable work.