Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Denver

by stonee206 Posted 2nd May 2014 at 7:40 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2014 at 4:51 PM by stonee206

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd May 2014 at 8:11 PM
OMG This looks just like the house LifeSimmer used in her Generations LP. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd May 2014 at 8:43 PM
I only wish my actual American house looked this good. Can't wait to see this in my game.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd May 2014 at 3:19 AM
This is awesome can't wait to download it and play with it! Looks just like a house in Denver! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th May 2014 at 12:57 AM
I like this house and I live in Colorado. :P

The house kind of looks more like it belongs in Washington. Other than that, it is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th May 2014 at 1:13 AM
Beautiful! Great floor plan :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th May 2014 at 11:27 AM
Absolutely love your homes!!! They are gorgeous!!! Many, many thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2014 at 8:50 PM
Oh my gosh thank you! It is truely a Colorado home in design. Love it.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2014 at 6:06 PM
Amazing, loved the design and can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th May 2014 at 5:19 AM
Your houses are beautiful. I came to MTS for some poses, and I left with a bunch of new houses. You are probably the first builder that actually catches my eye. I don't like downloading houses from MTS because they usually are packed with CC, and it gets to the point where it lags everything... But your houses are CC-free, and yet they are stunning... I'm in love with them. They all fit so perfectly into my game plays. They actually LOOK realistic; the decoration, furnishing, placing, the yard work. Like, you made everything to the point. That's talent. So thank you. Thank you for adding more life into my game. And, I'm sorry if this was long, I'm just amazed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 5:45 AM
Beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:03 PM
I agree a 100% with "BrokenPorcelainPerfection." This house is so beautiful. I have been looking for a house like this one for a long time. I am also pleased by how there is no CC and how realistic it is.
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:50 PM
This house is amazing! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 8:55 PM
Love your houses!!! Beautiful colors and designs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 10:47 PM
I love this!