Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Treasures Car Collection

by SimFused Posted 28th Jun 2014 at 6:35 AM - Updated 21st Jan 2016 at 11:48 PM by SimFused : FIXED the Hatchback MESH

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:40 AM
I really love this tiny treasures collections you made. It's a great idea.
With such high polycounts, it's probably not the best idea to put these in a shop? My computer is fast enough to run Sims 3 with all EP's and SP's.
I'm a noob when it comes to polycounts.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 7:09 AM
Very cool & an extra "thanks" for the link to the collection only tutorial, as this is something I have wanted to do with many items in my own game for a long time now!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 10:16 AM
love the cars, thank you, they would look good as a display in a boys room.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
love the cars, thank you, they would look good as a display in a boys room.

But then again aren't the polycounts too high for that?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
But then again aren't the polycounts too high for that?
Possibly, but only use a 2 or 3 and you'd be ok, I'm sure.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 12:35 PM
These polycounts are actually very high. I cracked open one of the meshes in milkshape to have a look. I would suggest that there is a lot more optimisation to be done; one of the easiest would be replacing the wheels with a lower poly model.

In the meantime I have added a highpoly warning to the download.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 1:31 PM
Oh wow they look amazing! Thanks so much! I can't wait to try them in game! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:34 PM
Great decoration for kids rooms. The poly is high, true, but I think my game can survive one being placed in some households.
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 9:39 AM Last edited by XiaXiang001 : 8th Aug 2014 at 6:07 PM. Reason: SOLVED
The cars are great! Quick question: could you post the Collections-Only Tutorial: I received an error when I tried the link. Thanks so much!

edit: I found the original info that Leefish gave to nanashi here: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4998

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:58 AM
GOOD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 7:05 AM
Lots of children are going to want to start collecting these great miniature cars.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:05 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Oct 2022 at 5:54 AM
Wow! These look amazing!