Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lace-Topped Stockings Selection

by FifthAce2007 Posted 8th Sep 2014 at 2:21 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2014 at 8:43 AM by FifthAce2007

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 2:57 PM
Nice work^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:06 PM
Totally awesome! Been wanting these because it made no sense they didn't have them for that lingerie. I really need to learn how to mod the sims.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 4:42 PM
Goooooooood job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:23 PM
A welcome addition.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:23 PM
Great Job
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:53 PM
Awesome. But could you maybe tell us which package belongs to which pattern? A assume that this won't be the only mod for this item and probably won't use every single pattern you created.
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:54 PM
Ty for the upload they look great

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Muhmaker
Awesome. But could you maybe tell us which package belongs to which pattern? A assume that this won't be the only mod for this item and probably won't use every single pattern you created.

Sure, will update it later

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:08 PM
OK, I see what you did there.

Strangely enough I can't select these stockings for my nightwear. It works fine for everyday, but that defeats the purpose... kind of...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:37 PM
Nice...! <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:39 PM
I love the look of these, but I can't seem to find them in CAS. What are they replacing?
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:57 PM
looks great but incorrect tagged? they are in every categorie except nightwear?^^ pls change this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 9:48 PM
Wow, these look so awesome! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Natoorat
OK, I see what you did there.

Strangely enough I can't select these stockings for my nightwear. It works fine for everyday, but that defeats the purpose... kind of...

Turn off the sleepwear filter and you can find them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 12:40 AM
I was JUST wishing for these not fifteen minutes ago, and here they are! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 1:09 AM
This is very cool, thank you for sharing.
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 1:57 AM
Just for the record, nobody actually SLEEPS in stockings, or more to the point, garter belts/corsets But yeah, in TS4, every item is available for every category.

Quote: Originally posted by thepagetree
I love the look of these, but I can't seem to find them in CAS. What are they replacing?

We aren't restricted to default replacements for recolors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 2:27 AM
First - thanks much. No reason EA shouldn't have put these in the original release. But that's what modders are for - to fix EA's goofs.

Just an FYI, if you re-tag the first one as sleepwear, the rest show up in socks under sleepwear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:10 AM
Would you make a version of the lingerie that is just a top with no garter belts or underwear that can be found in the shirt section? As well as a few new colors for that and the original?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:40 AM
thanks you !! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:47 AM
Awesome, Love them :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kasta13
Turn off the sleepwear filter and you can find them.

I knew it... Just new it... That at some point, sooner or later (rather sooner than later) I'll say or do something so stupid, I'll have to put on Picard. I'm such a noob... You know? I'll just go away and stand quietly in the corner.

Such a fail on my part.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:12 AM
thank you very much !!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Natoorat

I knew it... Just new it... That at some point, sooner or later (rather sooner than later) I'll say or do something so stupid, I'll have to put on Picard. I'm such a noob... You know? I'll just go away and stand quietly in the corner.

Such a fail on my part.

Haha good old Picard.

Don't worry, took me a while to work out how to get stockings to show up in sleepwear too...After about 3 seconds anyway

I've edited the description now...just incase Picard returns

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Page 1 of 3