Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

U'r Estate

by Volvenom Posted 10th Sep 2014 at 6:08 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:33 PM
My god, how beautiful! I can't wait to. download. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:05 PM
This looks awesome! Great work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:32 PM
Please do more house, you are the best ! I love so much your amazing work!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 3:50 AM
the fountain is so awesome, though the exterior of the house looks jus ta tad plain. But beautiful nevertheless.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeabeeGR
the fountain is so awesome, though the exterior of the house looks jus ta tad plain. But beautiful nevertheless.

I was originally planning to make it traditional, but remembered the first house I made in TS4 and it ended up modern
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 6:17 PM
I notice you also experience the hipped roof problem, where the roof doesn't extend as much as the gabled roof in the edges. I must say I am really disappointed that such a basic feature isn't there! Many of my houses have a mix of hipped and gabled roofs, but now I can only use gabled roofs. If this isn't fixed I will probably return to Sims 3. Not impressed with The Sims 4 at all, I miss CAST :/
Anyways, great house design
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stonee206
I notice you also experience the hipped roof problem, where the roof doesn't extend as much as the gabled roof in the edges. I must say I am really disappointed that such a basic feature isn't there! Many of my houses have a mix of hipped and gabled roofs, but now I can only use gabled roofs. If this isn't fixed I will probably return to Sims 3. Not impressed with The Sims 4 at all, I miss CAST :/
Anyways, great house design

The game has some very nice features, but I'm about to get bored with the lack of my ability to express myself with colors and textures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:34 PM
Love the house it is awesome. I can't wait to play it in game
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:29 PM
how do i get the house?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GettingToasty
how do i get the house?