Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Oasis - A Modern Family Home (Fixed)

by RayanStar Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 6:39 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 6:59 AM by RayanStar

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:31 PM
cant wait to try. let you know if anything goes wrong
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:03 PM
Well I don't know what was wrong with those other people, but I like it and I am downloading it. I love that it is so spacious and that there are enough bathrooms. Can't build worth a darn myself, so thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:16 PM
I don't usually like "modern" homes, I'm more into southern, Victorian or southwestern style. However, I absolutely looooove the inside of the house. I actually like the outside too, but the interior blew me away. I'm always looking for decent sized homes (not too big, not too small) with lots of bedrooms. I can easily turn one of the bedrooms into a skill or career room, either for artists, musicians, or athletes. It's very versatile. Thank you for sharing on MTS. I don't know if I would've been able to find it on the gallery. Can you let me know what your name is on the gallery? That way, I can keep an eye out for more houses, rooms, or sims by you...thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:43 PM
its nice, great job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simaholic63
I don't usually like "modern" homes, I'm more into southern, Victorian or southwestern style. However, I absolutely looooove the inside of the house. I actually like the outside too, but the interior blew me away. I'm always looking for decent sized homes (not too big, not too small) with lots of bedrooms. I can easily turn one of the bedrooms into a skill or career room, either for artists, musicians, or athletes. It's very versatile. Thank you for sharing on MTS. I don't know if I would've been able to find it on the gallery. Can you let me know what your name is on the gallery? That way, I can keep an eye out for more houses, rooms, or sims by you...thanks.

thanks for leaving a comment my name on the gallery is XxRayan28xX
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:12 AM
Awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:53 AM
Umm I extracted the files but there is no trayitem, just .bpi and .blueprint. When I put them in my Tray folder it doesn't seem to show up in any library in game, tried searching for your OriginID on the gallery to try it that way and nothing shows up there either. Looks really nice though wish I could get it working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psilocybinje
Umm I extracted the files but there is no trayitem, just .bpi and .blueprint. When I put them in my Tray folder it doesn't seem to show up in any library in game, tried searching for your OriginID on the gallery to try it that way and nothing shows up there either. Looks really nice though wish I could get it working.

i changed the download link see if it works now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:00 AM
Hey thanks looks cool
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psilocybinje

Same problem. Every house that I put in the Tray folder is nowhere to be found in the game or library
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:47 AM
Beautifulll!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:07 AM
Love it! thank you
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RayanStar
i changed the download link see if it works now

Works now, I really like the fake pool lol. Thanks, good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:14 AM
Thank You~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 2:59 PM
I love this house! It is exactly what I needed for my family of 7, modern and stylish, the interior deco is perfect too I won't have to change a thing. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:17 PM
I happen to think it is an awesome lot thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 7:57 PM
Ive not downloaded anything to put in game until now.. I dont know if Im doing it right.. But where do you go to add the house to a lot.. Because its not showing up anywhere.. Am I doing it wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 8:29 AM
This is great!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 11:35 PM
it still didnt work for me even after you added a new link