Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

What Lies Beneath - Large Knit Off-Shoulder Jumper

by FifthAce2007 Posted 16th Sep 2014 at 1:35 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2014 at 4:24 PM by FifthAce2007

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:42 PM Last edited by alexims : 17th Sep 2014 at 8:14 AM.
Can't wait to try this!!! Awesome work ;-)

Edit: Tried it and it's perfect. The effect in-game is absolutely amazing!!!
So you are planning to create other colors for this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:44 PM
Thank you very much! I love this series, keep up the good work! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:29 PM
Cojonudo, gracias.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:44 PM
OMG! I've never really like this sweater for outfits. It covers too much up. But THIS version I'll put on my Sims all the time! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:03 PM
Oh, I love this for my hotties! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:34 PM
Tops look great, thanks:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:37 PM
This is too cute.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:42 PM
I love it^^
thx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:42 PM
Great design. Glad you thought of this. Makes the flirtaciousness more realistic now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:08 PM
awesome
Inventor
#12 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:17 PM
Could you please add to the description for which ages/genders it is and in what category this outfit appears in CAS? Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:39 PM
ery awesome
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:07 PM
@Yogi-Tea Sure, done.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:07 PM
Thanks. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:44 PM
Nice one with true opacity (transparency). Saw one sweatshirt with holes for (light) skin shine through. This one works with all skin colors.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:17 AM
love it would love it in 2 different purples please thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:25 AM
good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 3:46 AM
it comes with a bra inside? i don't want a bra.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:20 AM
woow nice work.. I will tray this with the fishnet stockings ..
want me to show you pictures of my sim wearinh it?

Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 10:13 AM
@ati Then I am afraid you are on the wrong site

Quote: Originally posted by Nini Drachenfels
woow nice work.. I will tray this with the fishnet stockings ..
want me to show you pictures of my sim wearinh it?

Go for it

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:23 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 3:27 PM
Nice work, but doesn't seem to work with all the skirts and trousers. On some I can see the upper rim through the sweater on others it seems to disappear. I fail to understand why. Still I like the sweater a lot.
Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:09 PM Last edited by FifthAce2007 : 17th Sep 2014 at 4:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rolarsen
Nice work, but doesn't seem to work with all the skirts and trousers. On some I can see the upper rim through the sweater on others it seems to disappear. I fail to understand why. Still I like the sweater a lot.
Thanks

It does work, what you described is it working fine. The bottom hem on the jumper is almost inline with the upper hem on a lot of the pants/skirts, annoyingly EA seem to think that most people wear their pants half way downt their backsides. Only a few of the pants in the game actually sit on the waist instead of being hipster style and sitting on the hips.

*EDIT* Just had a look, I see what you mean now sorry. That will be an overlay priority issue. For example, socks have a lower overlay priority than pants, so that they appear under and not over pants. It is meant to be the same with tops, certain tops, depending on their style, length etc, will have either a higher or lower overlay priority than bottoms.

It would seem that that priority is getting changed depending on the bottoms it is paired with...not sure how I go about solving that at present, but as soon as I work it out I will update.

I've added a note to the OP.

FifthAce2007

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 5:21 PM
great job
Page 1 of 2