Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rambling Rose ~ No cc

by romagi Posted 24th Sep 2014 at 12:06 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2014 at 5:46 PM by romagi : needs buyable ponds to be in game for the pond to load with the lot

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:59 AM
Hi! Not sure if it's just me or not, but when I place in world, with furnished selected, most of the furnishings, but not all are missing. I have tried loading it onto a couple of different lots, replacing existing houses and on empty lots with the same result.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:33 PM
This is some of the nicest decorating I've yet seen in Sims 4! The house is elegant, well laid out, and the furnishing are consistent in hue. The kitchen looks like a family would actually live there. Congratulations on your excellent design!

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:05 PM
You made all my favourite TS3 houses, and now you're making awesome TS4 houses too. This made my day!
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:45 PM Last edited by romagi : 24th Sep 2014 at 5:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MorriganRavyn
Hi! Not sure if it's just me or not, but when I place in world, with furnished selected, most of the furnishings, but not all are missing. I have tried loading it onto a couple of different lots, replacing existing houses and on empty lots with the same result.

I took the "buyable ponds unlocked" out of my game and downloaded it out of the gallery 3 times and my furniture is always there. BUT with the mod out of the game the pond did not come with the lot. I'll have to add that info in the description.

Edit: I also downloaded this file and placed it in my tray folder. It is still furnished but still no pond without the mod being in game.

Is anyone else having the problem with the furniture not loading?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:10 PM
One of the best laid out houses I have seen. You are one of the few builders that hasn't done things like have the bathroom off from the kitchen!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:35 PM Last edited by MorriganRavyn : 25th Sep 2014 at 5:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
I took the "buyable ponds unlocked" out of my game and downloaded it out of the gallery 3 times and my furniture is always there. BUT with the mod out of the game the pond did not come with the lot. I'll have to add that info in the description.

Edit: I also downloaded this file and placed it in my tray folder. It is still furnished but still no pond without the mod being in game.

Is anyone else having the problem with the furniture not loading?

I took all my mods out and put only this lot, the pond and the no emotion stingers mod back in. The lot loaded perfectly, so I am thinking it is one of the other mods that was causing the issue. If I can figure out which one is causing the problem, I will let you know.

Great build! Thanks so much!

EDIT: I am pretty sure I have narrowed the issue down to the Move Objects mod. I put that mod back in and tried to load the house in, once again most of the furniture was missing. I did some additional checking and the Move Objects mod creator confirmed this was an issue with houses on foundations, which he is working on correcting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 12:56 AM
Beautiful house, thank you for sharing.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MorriganRavyn
I took all my mods out and put only this lot, the pond and the no emotion stingers mod back in. The lot loaded perfectly, so I am thinking it is one of the other mods that was causing the issue. If I can figure out which one is causing the problem, I will let you know.

Great build! Thanks so much!

EDIT: I am pretty sure I have narrowed the issue down to the Move Objects mod. I put that mod back in and tried to load the house in, once again most of the furniture was missing. I did some additional checking and the Move Objects mod creator confirmed this was an issue with houses on foundations, which he is working on correcting.

Thanks for checking that out! I was waiting on the move objects mod to see if they could get it to work with the walls, so I don't have that one yet.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
Thanks for checking that out! I was waiting on the move objects mod to see if they could get it to work with the walls, so I don't have that one yet.

I tried the updated move objects mod today and it seems to be fixed now. I was able to put a couple of new houses with foundations into the world with no issues from the mod this time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:42 AM
I love that it's one level and still has room for a garden in the back! Thank you so much, it's a beautiful home :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 2:04 AM
Love the one story houses that can hold an extended family! Thanks for sharing this with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 12:22 AM
Just what I was looking for! Thank you so much! :)