Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Factory Conversion ~ no cc

by romagi Posted 5th Oct 2014 at 9:53 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 10:36 PM
The facade and roofline are giving super visual appeal. Great use of space, this looks really well thought out. My fave is the sunporch/art room. Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 11:32 PM
Cool concept!! Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 11:52 PM
What caught my eye was the outside, that industrial converted factory appeal, that something different that I was craving. But it was the inside that sold me. You have very good usage of space, very functional allocation. Though one bedroom too many for my needs, that is easily fixed in game. I can turn an extra bedroom into something else. Overall very well designed, very appealing building. Thank you ever so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 10:08 AM
Really great made Love the feel. My only concern is all the career unlockables which will disappear if downloaded by someone who dont have the items unlocked.

But thumbs up :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 12:38 PM
That is a terrific design. I learned so much more about the game just from looking at your pix!

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 2:34 PM
Default Use of Space
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
The facade and roofline are giving super visual appeal. Great use of space, this looks really well thought out. My fave is the sunporch/art room. Love it!

I agree about the use of space, although the two bathrooms next two each other on the 2nd floor is weird, I still love the overall concept and well thought out execution of this design. Way to go!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:36 PM
best house iv seen
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:35 PM
I usually don't download lots. I feel like the in-game housing lots are just fine for the most part. But I saw this and just HAD to have it! I love the industrial look and you've captured it brilliantly! Thank you! ~Mekell
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:41 AM
Amazing! Beautiful! Thank you so much for uploading this! Please make more! <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:41 PM
I adore the concept for this house, and I was happily using it in game - until I noticed that, while my autonomy was set to "full," my Sims were no longer doing anything for themselves unless their needs got very, very low. Any visitors would also walk inside the door, and freeze there, unless I directed my Sims to interact with them.

After several hours of testing (including completely removing my mods folder, etc) I found out that it was this lot that was causing autonomy to turn off. I switch in a different house, they do things for themselves again. Even a different downloaded house. I switch this house back in, autonomy turns off again.

I'm heartbroken D: This house was so perfect for my twins, and now I can't use it!! I have no idea why it would stop the autonomy from working, or if it's just my game :\
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brytewolf
I adore the concept for this house, and I was happily using it in game - until I noticed that, while my autonomy was set to "full," my Sims were no longer doing anything for themselves unless their needs got very, very low. Any visitors would also walk inside the door, and freeze there, unless I directed my Sims to interact with them.

After several hours of testing (including completely removing my mods folder, etc) I found out that it was this lot that was causing autonomy to turn off. I switch in a different house, they do things for themselves again. Even a different downloaded house. I switch this house back in, autonomy turns off again.

I'm heartbroken D: This house was so perfect for my twins, and now I can't use it!! I have no idea why it would stop the autonomy from working, or if it's just my game :\

Thanks for bringing that up. I always play test while I build and it had no problems before uploading but I have the same thing going on in my game as you do. I have found that if you place it unfurnished and decorate it yourself it is fine. But I went threw deleting one room at a time until it was empty and it still would not work. I was hoping to find the culprit but now I'm wondering if I had left my sims in the lot when I uploaded and it somehow messed with the lot by doing that.

So I am at a loss as to why it is doing that. If everyone is having the same problem with it I may just need to delete this lot and thread. I'll play with it some more and see if I can figure anything out. But THANK YOU for letting me know!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
Thanks for bringing that up. I always play test while I build and it had no problems before uploading but I have the same thing going on in my game as you do. I have found that if you place it unfurnished and decorate it yourself it is fine. But I went threw deleting one room at a time until it was empty and it still would not work. I was hoping to find the culprit but now I'm wondering if I had left my sims in the lot when I uploaded and it somehow messed with the lot by doing that.

So I am at a loss as to why it is doing that. If everyone is having the same problem with it I may just need to delete this lot and thread. I'll play with it some more and see if I can figure anything out. But THANK YOU for letting me know!

Happy to! Thank you for following up on it :D