Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cemetery Grove

by SimmingRose Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 9:20 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2014 at 10:32 AM by SimmingRose

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 10:50 PM
Yesssss! Thank you so much! My 'hood has always needed a cemetery but I lack the skills to make a good one on my own. You are my hero!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:02 PM
Nice, very pretty!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Shasta~
Yesssss! Thank you so much! My 'hood has always needed a cemetery but I lack the skills to make a good one on my own. You are my hero!

Oh my gosh, you are so welcome! I'm so happy you chose mine!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
Nice, very pretty!

Thank you! ^_^
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 12:45 AM
From the pictures it looks like the edge of this lot is uneven. That can warp the terrain wherever it's placed, and cause tears if moved. That's why MTS has a guideline that any lot that isn't flat by the edges needs to clearly say so in the description.

While I do think the images make it clear on their own, it's always nice to inform people so they know it's uneven and will warp the terrain
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
From the pictures it looks like the edge of this lot is uneven. That can warp the terrain wherever it's placed, and cause tears if moved. That's why MTS has a guideline that any lot that isn't flat by the edges needs to clearly say so in the description.

While I do think the images make it clear on their own, it's always nice to inform people so they know it's uneven and will warp the terrain

That made me think of something. Have you ever had the "water effect"?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 2:55 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by water effect, you'll have to be more specific You should check the link I posted though. Under "Flat Lots" it states that all uneven lots most clearly state so in the text to warn downloaders
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I'm not sure what you mean by water effect, you'll have to be more specific You should check the link I posted though. Under "Flat Lots" it states that all uneven lots most clearly state so in the text to warn downloaders

The "water effect" is when a lot with low ground (like a basement or even a deep ditch-like space) is moved to a different spot and the underground area is now covered in what looks like water. Your Sims also lose their hair while they're standing in it from head to toe. It's really weird.

I don't know if it always happens, but it has happened to me a few times before. Took me a long time to figure out what the problem was.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:27 AM
Okay. You get that when the ground level of your hood is too close to sea level, so that lots that go down dip into what the game considers to be sea. It's only visual, but it sure does look weird. It can be fixed by the use of an in-game cheat that lets you raise terrain (requires FT, I believe), or if you have SimCity you can edit the terrain in that game, and use Mootilda's Hood terrain replacer to replace the terrain in your hood with the raised version.

Or you can just not use lots with basements or grooves
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 1:04 PM
Creepy Home I LOVE IT!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eren Jaiger
Creepy Home I LOVE IT!

Great! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 11:13 PM
VERY Silent hill-ish. What i really wanted! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Mar 2023 at 9:56 PM
Thank you!