Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vandyke medium and goatee medium beards fixed 15-10-14

by necrodog Posted 10th Oct 2014 at 12:14 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2014 at 11:45 PM by necrodog

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 2:14 AM
Thank You !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 3:44 AM
I love this! More Beards more facial hair! Can you do a Goat Patch or referred to as a petite goatee or chin strap sometimes! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nkian_small.jpg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 6:58 AM
Wow, this is exactly what I hoped some one would create and it looks great, but unfortunately both of these goatees crash my game continually. I believe a number of modders are having issues with their meshes crash the game. I know there's something that can be done about it, but I can't tell you exactly what. Another modder had this issue with afros and was able to fix it. Please fix this. I love these!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 9:05 PM
Thanks for these beards, I love them, now I can make my guys more sexy ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 2:12 AM
Thanks a lot for this. I'd love it if you would do the goatee with the patch. Remove the mustache? Anyway, these are awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:00 AM
Thank you so much! I love your facial hair custom content so much, necrodog!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 1:17 AM
Default Please modify the mesh
Quote: Originally posted by Joewig
Wow, this is exactly what I hoped some one would create and it looks great, but unfortunately both of these goatees crash my game continually. I believe a number of modders are having issues with their meshes crash the game. I know there's something that can be done about it, but I can't tell you exactly what. Another modder had this issue with afros and was able to fix it. Please fix this. I love these!!!

I hear there is something you need to add to your mod to the mesh from crashing the game. I hope you can modify it. I really want to use this because it's exactly what I've been looking for.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:37 PM
First thank you for liking the beards.

Joewig: Thanks for the info of the crashing beards. CmarNYC develop a new version of TS4meshtools so I hope this will fix the crashing problems.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Joewig : 11th Nov 2014 at 4:34 PM. Reason: Update
Default Medium Goatees
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
First thank you for liking the beards.

Joewig: Thanks for the info of the crashing beards. CmarNYC develop a new version of TS4meshtools so I hope this will fix the crashing problems.

They work man. They work and they look beautiful in-game. You get a cyberhug from me!!! (I've been checking back here for the past five days hoping that you would be able to make the change. Thank you. It was well worth the wait).

Update
They work for a while but then crash while I'm in CAS and then In-game as well. Is it geared for hi-res systems? It's beautiful work but it's been crashing my game like crazy. Is there anything more you can do about it?
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 11:47 AM
did it add beards or replace it?
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 10:00 PM
I love these beards but the goatee med crashes my game...Just a heads up. I tried it twice to make sure I wasn't tripping, but sure enough every time I click goatee med it crashes. The other one works just fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 10:27 PM
Thanks for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:49 PM
Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:34 PM
Hi Sorry about the Deleted post! I Just wanted to say Very good job. Love what your doing. Keep it up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 12:44 PM
Thanks as always!