Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Painted Burlap Wallpaper

by Wallpaper Posted 16th Nov 2014 at 10:46 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:38 AM by Wallpaper

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:53 PM
These are beautiful. I love the texture. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 4:12 AM
Oooh! *drools noisily* Gorgeous!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:52 AM
I could really use these walls. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 2:56 PM
Thank you for these wallpapers. I love the texture on them. Thanks again for your hard work and for sharing to all us simmers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 3:49 PM
really nice
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:12 PM
Very nice, love them!! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:45 PM
Wow, I really like this, and it is something different than paint yet basic. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 4:44 AM
That is nice.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:04 PM
When I zoom the camera out a certain distance the details on the walls become all squiggly as if Sharpen is set to 200%, on the trim at the top and bottom also. Or as if Mip Mapping is not being used on the images. None of the EA walls are like this so I doubt it has anything to do with my Options settings or anything on my end, unless it's some setting I know nothing about.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 5:43 PM Last edited by Wallpaper : 20th Nov 2014 at 6:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
When I zoom the camera out a certain distance the details on the walls become all squiggly as if Sharpen is set to 200%, on the trim at the top and bottom also. Or as if Mip Mapping is not being used on the images. None of the EA walls are like this so I doubt it has anything to do with my Options settings or anything on my end, unless it's some setting I know nothing about.

I'm not sure what you mean, but it doesn't sound good. I'll look into it.

Edit: Oh, Mip Mapping of course! How could I forget. I've uploaded a new zip WITH Mip Mapping. Same walls, but whitout the squiggly thingy. Thank you for letting me know.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 5:29 PM
The walls in the new file are good now, thanks!

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 12:22 PM
Thankies. I like plain walls if the furniture is fussier, but sometimes they are just too flat. These are fancy without being fussy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 6:00 PM
This work is very beautiful. Thank you so very much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 6:49 PM
Thank you. Would use the thanks button ... but it isn't working. I really appreciate the work you put into this. Can't wait to play with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 4:01 AM
fantastic
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 7:42 PM
Lve it and would love more colors! Earthy tones are my fav so if you revisit this, think beiges & browns, some cromson & navys. I love texture.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 12:54 PM
I have really enjoyed these walls - thank you!