Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Preston Sarin (sims 4 edition)

by simsgal2227 Posted 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:23 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 7:35 PM
Preston was one of my TS 3 favorites as well! Thank you for sharing the 4th gen of him!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 10:34 PM
I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get him to show up in my game. I've put all the files in the tray folder, and he's not showing up, any one else have this issue?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 9:25 PM
Preston was one of my favourites on the sims 3. I remember seeing him and being like I MUST DOWNLOAD HIM. Think i over populated a bit in my neighborhood though so had to keep starting new games lol. He looks good on sims 4 also so well done for that! But there's something about the Sims 3 version that's just .. *-* ... Good work though!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 10:43 PM
He's quite interesting.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silverwarrior3108
I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get him to show up in my game. I've put all the files in the tray folder, and he's not showing up, any one else have this issue?

I'm having the same problem! What is this?