Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thong Underwear

by KisaFayd Posted 15th Jan 2015 at 1:16 AM

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:35 AM
awesome
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:55 AM
Look Great :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 3:40 AM
love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 7:50 AM
I've been looking forward to someone coming out with a good thong, and this one looks great!

Unfortunately, I have an issue. The non-accessory version layers on top of the sleepwear tank-top undershirts. It looks like those shirts are tucked into the waistband of the thong.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bebop Cola
I've been looking forward to someone coming out with a good thong, and this one looks great!

Unfortunately, I have an issue. The non-accessory version layers on top of the sleepwear tank-top undershirts. It looks like those shirts are tucked into the waistband of the thong.

yeah, I noticed that too. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is anything I can do about that

Meow =^_^=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 9:34 AM
Good idea thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:19 PM
Looks great!!! Thank you!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:20 PM
thanks you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:26 PM
dangit how come only the girls get the sexy underwear...hehehehe
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:01 PM
Much appreciated, lack of styles bothered me greatly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:06 PM
just sexy, well done
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:30 PM Last edited by MarcyRoars : 15th Jan 2015 at 5:27 PM. Reason: Figured it was fine after all!
Awesome! Although if I can suggest something for future reference when making thongs: try to leave the lowest bit not drawn. When there's a texture running from the top of the butt to the bottom and front of the privates, it makes the butt looks flat, whereas if it looks as if the thong "disappears" into the butt crack, to put it bluntly, it'll avoid the curves on the body from vanishing. Not sure if that'll make it NSFW, but I doubt that since there's nothing being actually being exposed. It's just skimpy underwear.

I'm still using this regardless though!

EDIT: After playing around and seeing it in game, I figured it actually looked good enough already because of TS4's improved graphics and bodies. These thongs look great! Nevermind!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:04 PM
Danke
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:33 PM
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarcyRoars
if I can suggest something for future reference when making thongs: try to leave the lowest bit not drawn.

@MarcyRoars Yeah I'm not sure if that'd make it NSFW either, but I'd rather not risk it. When my Sexy Wall Art got tagged for having a link in the description, it took 10 seconds to fix and 10 days for the mods to re-approve it. By then it was buried so many pages back from the front-page that no one even knows it exists. If noone see's the mod then there really wasnt any point in uploading it right? So I play it safe and have the string go all the way down.
Quote: Originally posted by lanmi81
Awesome!!! But not see in the game. Please help

@lanmi81 The Accessory version should be under the Accessory tab in CAS. The normal version should show up in the Underwear tab just like normal panties and such.
Quote: Originally posted by Trickai
dangit how come only the girls get the sexy underwear...hehehehe

@Trickai Because, when you try to give guys sexy underwear you end up with this

Meow =^_^=
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 9:49 PM
AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH

my eyes, my eyes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 12:51 AM
Thank you! Not to sound weird or anything, but I have been waiting for somebody to make these haha
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:55 AM
Fantastic work!!! I love all the colors!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 6:37 AM
Finally!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 10:19 AM
Thank you, great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 12:59 PM
Thanks, looks great in the game. Please, could you make a sexy bra also?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:20 PM
THANK YOUUH SENPAI
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:20 PM
THANK YOUUH SENPAI
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 10:45 PM
Thanks!