Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lasers Clash with Nature (Future Lounge)

by simsgal2227 Posted 30th Jan 2015 at 12:17 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2019 at 2:51 AM by simsgal2227

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:26 PM
Thanks you so much for building this lounge it's so beautiful. I am so pleased Sims 3 talent has not completely died with the release of Sims 4...-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:20 AM
You're welcome . I honestly don't understand why so many builders have switched over, building in sims 3 just has so many more options in nearly every way. And the game is way better too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 6:14 PM
Ok, it's official. I love you. This is your 4th lot that I've downloaded. The bars on the world I'm playing are in desperate need of help. And after completing the renovations on the 4th, I was running out of ideas. This lot is major awesomesauciness. Now I'll have to go back and incorporate some of your excellent ideas into the ones I've already done.
Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:53 PM
thanks
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:08 PM
The proportions in this is very pleasing to the eye. It's as much work of art as it is a community lot.
This is great work, thank you for this.