Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Mega Mod v7

by scumbumbo Posted 31st Jan 2015 at 1:51 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 10:57 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Nov 13, 2018 game patch

1012 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 682 Feedback Posts, 329 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 41
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:25 AM
Fabulous! I am using a mod that added an extra day to the pregnancy, will I need to remove it before using this mod? I kind of like the longer pregnancy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:30 AM
OMG!!!! Thanks HEAPS for this, I feel Sims 4 has lacked these option ALOT!! You deserve a medal Cheers!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 4:56 AM
Super!!!
Deceased
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Fabulous! I am using a mod that added an extra day to the pregnancy, will I need to remove it before using this mod? I kind of like the longer pregnancy.

Yeah, the mod doesn't override any existing XML or scripts, just adds new items. It shouldn't conflict with anything.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 5:52 AM
AWESOME! Finally we have a pie-menu script mod! Thank you so much! :lovestruc
Here is the STBL file for CHT, in case you need Chinese translation. Thanks again!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  STBL-CHT.zip (556 Bytes, 240 downloads)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Yeah, the mod doesn't override any existing XML or scripts, just adds new items. It shouldn't conflict with anything.

Awesome! Thank you!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Deceased
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Here is the STBL file for CHT, in case you need Chinese translation. Thanks again!

Awesome, thanks for the translation! I'll get that added in when I get the chance.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:08 AM
i have two of of them Pregnancy Scan and Pregnancy Terminator do i need to remove them and just use this new one that you just made?
Deceased
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by white_tiger2128
i have two of of them Pregnancy Scan and Pregnancy Terminator do i need to remove them and just use this new one that you just made?

The original mods are not required but will not interfere with this mod. There is a bug that we found in the original scan/reseed mod, I don't know if java7nerd intends to update the old mod with the fix or not. The bug only crops up in certain circumstances, but the version in this mod fixes it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
The original mods are not required but will not interfere with this mod. There is a bug that we found in the original scan/reseed mod, I don't know if java7nerd intends to update the old mod with the fix or not. The bug only crops up in certain circumstances, but the version in this mod fixes it.

sorry so i can remove them
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 9:28 AM
Thank you so much!
Russian translation.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL_RUS.rar (568 Bytes, 70 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:23 AM
Thank you so much...

I actually was in desperate need for this kind of mod... I had triplets yesterday and no room for them / money to build rooms for them on the lot.
Fortunatelly I still had a save game before they were born, so with the help of this mod, there´s only a single child now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:28 AM
Works great!!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 12:53 PM
Default Translation to Portuguese Brazil
Translation to Portuguese Brazil, so I do not know if in the right STBL file, I used the same as for the language in the sims 3
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_1184CB2FC430848A%%+STBL.rar (483 Bytes, 47 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 1:38 PM
Hallelujah, you guys are amazing ♥!
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:12 PM
will it still work with this mod Quadruplets, quintuplets & sextuplets by pekesims or will i need to remove it?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:14 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:38 PM
Thank you so much. Now all we need is a mod to make them pregnant :)
Deceased
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by white_tiger2128
will it still work with this mod Quadruplets, quintuplets & sextuplets by pekesims or will i need to remove it?

The mod will work with pekesims mod and the scan should work fine. The only limitation would be that the "Set Offspring" portion would not have the ability to choose pregnancies beyond triplets; however, the first "Random" option would still work to completely roll up a new random pregnancy and would have the chance to be quads, quints or sextups.
Deceased
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RayleenB
Thank you so much. Now all we need is a mod to make them pregnant

Yes, I've already considered how this could be done. No promises but it will likely get added in, soon if it turns out to be as easy as I think it would be.
Deceased
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:49 PM Last edited by scumbumbo : 31st Jan 2015 at 4:07 PM.
@KuriXarya @jor - Thanks for the additional translations!

Edit: I've updated the mod with translations.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 6:17 PM
Thank you for this. Any way to make the options available to non-active sims? Like if my sim gets one of the townies pregnant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 6:30 PM
Finally!!! I'm so excited about this!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:03 PM
After installing this mod I can't try for a baby anymore? Help?

Come, let us go insane and let us sleep until we rot away~
I ship Drarry, am an Autistic teen who's addicted to gaming and reading.
I love Matt Miller from Saints Row.
Page 1 of 41