Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Dress Me Correctly" made compatible with Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit

by simsfreq Posted 21st Feb 2015 at 10:37 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 12:39 PM
I just made sure I deleted the mods that I need to delete (like Mog's) and downloaded the mods I need to have (I already had them )
So thank you very much for this!

Just one question: Will this conflict with Mog's "Dress Toddler correctly too"?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 2:09 PM
No it doesn't. They don't touch the same routines.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 8:39 PM
OMW!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't EVEN know how much this has bugged me!!! :/ And I'm not smart enough to know how to figure it out!
So, Thank you! Thank You!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 3:56 AM Last edited by sandya : 11th Jul 2015 at 3:40 AM.
Got a question - I had MogHughson's mod and it seemed to interfere with the double closets in some way. It's been a while so not remembering exactly how. Does your mod do this too? I love the idea of being able to have different clothing since it gets old seeing all the moms to be in the same clothes. Also I have a mod that replaces the original pant and top outfit with a dress. Do I need to hunt this down and weed it out as well? Thanks for your fantastic work. Just remembered what it was. It doesn't allow for woo hoo or try for baby in the closet.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 11:35 AM
I don't know about double closets. I don't have an issue with them in my game, and I can't see anything in the code of this which would touch them, but if Mog's original one did, then expect my version to as well. I haven't changed much.

Your default maternity replacement won't clash with this, but if you have a default replacement in then I think you've misunderstood what this mod does. It's only to enable Mog's mod to work with the pregnancy wear any outfit mod. I'm not really qualified to give support with that, but I'll try to answer questions if I can. But yeah, if you want them to wear non-maternity clothes when they are pregnant, you need to grab that mod, and this is an add on to that rather than being meant to be used separately.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 11:37 PM
Thank you, I really hate those maternity clothes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 1:36 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:59 AM
So much more realistic!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th May 2015 at 3:39 PM
Help ! Please Ummmn , when i installed the mod and tried it out , it didnt work and said that overwritted the semi-global

Anybody Help ? I appreciate that <3<3<3

Sincerly A NOOB AKA Erica
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 6:22 AM
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 12:02 AM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 4:04 PM
Coooooool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 9:17 PM
it is really cool to have this ,mod thank you
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 7:24 PM Last edited by RockStarDrunk : 19th Jan 2016 at 7:40 PM.
You mention that you can use this mod with InTeen, but the AL version of the other mod needed you linked to says to not use it with InTeen. Have you (or anyone else) tested that the Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit hack is safe to use with InTeen?

EDIT: After poking around on InSim's forums, it said to make sure Squinge's mod loads after InTeen. I'm going to test it out and see if it works. Thank you for the mod! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th May 2016 at 12:13 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th May 2016 at 8:44 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you have ever had issues with this download...I'm trying to go through all the maternity stuff I downloaded cause after getting a bunch...now, all my sims whenever they are pregnant become "naked"! I use that in quotes cause they are like naked but their legs are meshed together like a skirt...do you know anything about this? Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 5:08 AM
thank you very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 9:00 AM
thankyouuuuuuu
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 12:19 PM
@pattycakepatsy That sounds very much like you have some conflicting outfits, perhaps outfits missing a mesh or trying to overwrite each other. You'll have to sift through your clothing files to find the culprit. I recommend starting with anything that you know is a maternity default, that would be my guess.

@EricaXOX Click on the "Help" button at the top of the page and go to Sims 2 - Installing Custom Content. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 12:34 AM
Very cool, thank you! :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Jun 2023 at 2:22 AM
NEED this, the mod that lets you plan maternity clothes broke my freaking dressers.