Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Inn of the Pondering Pony

by Thranduil Oropherion Posted 5th Mar 2015 at 2:04 AM - Updated 5th Mar 2015 at 7:11 AM by fairycake89 : Updated file

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 7:55 AM
Amazing. Truly a masterpiece.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 2:08 PM
wow:O I love the interior. It looks amazing. What a talented Fairy you are:P
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 7:31 PM
You make amazing medieval lots! This will go great in a medieval world that I play. And it's small enough to fit! Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 8:17 PM
Thank you I'm glad you guys like it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 9:59 PM
Thanks this is awesome! There is never enough medieval lots! LOVE THIS
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:16 AM
This is perfect, fairycake!! I most definitely have to download this once my world is finished, so all the middle earth citizens can have a chance to have a ginger ale at the Pondering Pony ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 8:46 PM
very cool setup! I really liked this!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:27 AM
Just a 'head's up ' , if you go to Helen's site to DL the ' Left Suburb' package, one of the 'download selections ' could compromise your browser ( mine got 'attacked' by programs trying to FORCE me to DL stuff in order to proceed to DL her mod , had to force close the browser to stop the attack ! ) . It'd be better if Helen up-loaded the mod here , it'd be safer. It's a shame too, cause her stuff is very nice and would fit good in medieval & fantasy settings .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldtimearcher
Just a 'head's up ' , if you go to Helen's site to DL the ' Left Suburb' package, one of the 'download selections ' could compromise your browser ( mine got 'attacked' by programs trying to FORCE me to DL stuff in order to proceed to DL her mod , had to force close the browser to stop the attack ! ) . It'd be better if Helen up-loaded the mod here , it'd be safer. It's a shame too, cause her stuff is very nice and would fit good in medieval & fantasy settings .

Eeeek that's scary :/ I suppose I could contact her and ask if I can offer the CC with my build - I'd hate for people to get unwanted stuff on their machines because of this. I didn't encounter a problem when I downloaded it, but things might have changed since then.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 6:19 PM
just wow, so creative thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th May 2015 at 3:38 PM
Hi Fairycake! I want this in my game so bad, but for some reason, it's not showing up in Edit Town-Lots...
I"ve tried the sims3pack, I"ve extracted to a .package file and placed in the mods folder, it still won't show up.. I"ve got "most" of the worlds, including Dragon Valley. do you think there's something i'm missing for not seeing it? or maybe a different name? I can't see anything that seems to resemble the thumbnail. I want my brawny werewolf in there...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th May 2015 at 3:43 AM
@sljensen63 Have you tried putting the sims 3 pack onto your desktop and right clicking it? It should open the launcher and install it from there. Sometimes changing things to package files can be a nightmare and certain things in the original file can be lost :/ Also I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I've only just seen this. If you continue to have problems drop me a pm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:54 PM
love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 11:08 AM
Everything down to the name is incredible here. Haven't seen a better medieval building that's so flexible or fitting.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonas3333
Everything down to the name is incredible here. Haven't seen a better medieval building that's so flexible or fitting.

Thanks! I appreciate your kind comment
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 1:44 AM
Your builds are amazing! This is a personal fave, but I'm collecting several. Why didn't an EA corporate buffoons notice the masterpieces being built with Sims 3 and realize it's FAR from over? Is a buffoon a genre of babboon? Big monkeys of all genres have a brain trust that exceeds the Dodos who said sims 3 is dead. EA suits are Dodos but I don't want to insult a poor extinct bird or a monkey, so doofus works!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 6:21 PM
Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 2:01 AM
I LOVE this build, so authentically medieval. Kind of reminds me of Kings Crossing from Game of thrones... I placed this in Ulokea (a awesome medieval world) and it's functioning wonderfully...