Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lunatech Table Lamp

by plasticbox Posted 10th Mar 2015 at 1:01 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 3:16 AM
Love it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 6:22 PM
Thx, you maxis-match things are superb!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 5:24 PM
I can't get enough of your CC. Simply, you're a modding god!
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 5:56 PM Last edited by tylersada : 19th Jul 2016 at 6:39 PM. Reason: found work around
Default Sims4 Studio
Hi, I've got a problem with a script error for the Lunatech and you got light. I looked over at the official sims sight and understand this is because of the patch. Hoping you will be able to update these as I enjoy and use these lights a lot. Thanking you in advance. Love your work.

I found a work around for myself. The newest Sims4 Studio has a batch fix for custom content lighting. Not sure that would work for everyone if they are not familiar with the concept of studio but worked for me. I am able to now use the lamps.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tylersada
Hi, I've got a problem with a script error for the Lunatech and you got light. I looked over at the official sims sight and understand this is because of the patch. Hoping you will be able to update these as I enjoy and use these lights a lot. Thanking you in advance. Love your work.

I found a work around for myself. The newest Sims4 Studio has a batch fix for custom content lighting. Not sure that would work for everyone if they are not familiar with the concept of studio but worked for me. I am able to now use the lamps.

Your fix makes sense but it didn't work for me, no idea why.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 10:47 PM
It would be nice if this could be updated as I don't really want to download sims 4 studio. Oh well.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 3:21 PM
Fixed package
Hi! I've fixed this with S4S and playtested. Here is the fixed package.

Dear Moderators, if you can update the main file in the download, it would be great.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  pboxlighttablelunatechfixed.zip (18.7 KB, 12 downloads)