Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sexy Teen School Uniform

by skeeter1975 Posted 7th Apr 2005 at 11:14 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:46 AM
Man you are sooo clever, my naughty teens will grabs this. thanks.
#3 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:52 AM
:confused: hallo ik kom uit nederland
en ik snap niet hoe je download :fallen:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 2:25 PM
Very very nice. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 7:00 PM
^_^ Oh...I like. *has a weird thing for wearing uniforms even though she's a public school student herself*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:03 PM
When I downloaded it, it didn't come as a single downloadable item, it came as a folder. How do I install and extract the items?
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by azalii
When I downloaded it, it didn't come as a single downloadable item, it came as a folder. How do I install and extract the items?

You'll need WinZIP or WinRAR to download the folder. They're free to download, just do a google.com search for those programs. Once you have them, go into my documents > the folder where you saved the item, then select "extract here.." and all the files should show up instantly. Then move them to the downloads folder and boom, you've got your clothes.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 9:06 PM
Great Job!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beertje109
:confused: hallo ik kom uit nederland
en ik snap niet hoe je download :fallen:

Hoi Beertje je hoeft alleen maar het zip file te downloaden en daarna unzip je de file in de download folder van de Sims2 onder documenten .
Ik hoop je hier mee te helpen Groetjes :howdy: :D
#10 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:52 AM
Gorgeous work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 12:56 AM
These look really great. Thanks for sharing.....

BTW, just curious, but did you change the attributes (date modified) on the mesh file that you enclosed?

Reason I ask is that the date of the mesh file you included differs from the original file that aardvarkams posted. Just want to make sure that the mesh files are the same file.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 4:19 PM
Thank you!!!
Instructor
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 4:29 PM
These are cute, thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 1:56 PM Last edited by skeeter1975 : 25th Apr 2005 at 2:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by gbread49
These look really great. Thanks for sharing.....

BTW, just curious, but did you change the attributes (date modified) on the mesh file that you enclosed?

Reason I ask is that the date of the mesh file you included differs from the original file that aardvarkams posted. Just want to make sure that the mesh files are the same file.

I know aadvarkams has brought out a lot of skin meshes for us too play with and I'm very glad she has done this, but to answer your question I used

***UPDATED***Testers wanted for New(ly Altered) Meshes! by aavarkams dated 02-10-2005
( i hope this hyperlink works, but if not I last saw the mesh on page 11 of downloads v2/clothing/new clothing and body meshes )

the date may differ because of copy and paste, but I did not change any attributes, just may have used a different mesh from everyone else.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 9:02 PM
Thx! I think the teenager's uniform is way sexier than my uniform! Mine is bright purple with all these jumpers and its just.. eew!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 1:02 AM
If my school ever came out with uniforms, I think I'd wear something like this for sure!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:05 PM
I love them and I really like the version with the stocking tops peeking out! Definitely the nicest stuff I ever grabbed for The Sims 2!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 2:47 AM
Love It!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 7:11 PM
Sweet! Oh I like. I like alot. ^_^

It has been my experience that you can not say something worse to a woman than to offend her somehow and then upon realizing this fact look her dead in the eyes and with the utmost sincerity say "I have obviously upset you..." Not that I ever did that or anything...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:44 AM
Thanks these are gonna be great for my new high school story.

Taking Sky Scraper Requests!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:26 PM
i like
very cute yet sexy
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 3:26 AM
Saucy
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:31 PM
c o o l and very sexy

jejeje Jestem z Polski i chyba nie ja tylko!!
Jeśli jeszcze ktoś jest z Polski to niech napisze
hyhy. mój mail [email protected] buziaczki!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 11:08 AM
Ooh la la, thx! Needed something like this for me stories (don't ask)

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 1:36 AM
thank its funny