Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Punch Bowl

by Arsil Posted 29th May 2015 at 4:26 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2017 at 10:40 AM by Arsil : Minor BugFix

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:51 PM
Your Punch Bowl mod is quite Interesting and very creative, thank you for sharing it!
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th May 2015 at 6:01 PM
This is wonderful.Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th May 2015 at 8:10 PM
What a great idea Arsil. Love this and will make sure some mean spirited sims are invited!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th May 2015 at 8:27 PM
Ya'know, I was just looking for something that would allow my sims to drink, so I think this will be perfect for my clubs and teen hang outs! Thank you so much for creating and sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th May 2015 at 11:39 PM
Don't you ever stop being cool? I'm so badly looking forward to using this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:14 AM
Great - love this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:36 AM
Thanks!I'll put this in youth hangouts for kids or older sims to enjoy.They'll have to be 9+ years old to use it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:07 AM
Another fun and interesting mod from you. :) Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:20 PM
Gracias por el mod, descargado. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:13 PM
Good Job.But why does the Adult need to drink with straw lol,I don't know it just struck a funny bone )))))
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:27 PM
thanks you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:57 PM
Fantastic alternative/addition to the UL keg! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 30th May 2015 at 6:10 PM
You always make the most amazing new things.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st May 2015 at 10:58 AM
Yay Arsil!! You always make the coolest stuff! And are a pretty awesomely helpful person too! Thank you for sharing this! Can't wait to use it with Zerbu's Lot Events mod in my open teen prom So awesome!

Just as feedback, I love that meanspirited sims could spike the punch, but I kinda feel like party animal sims would do so as well. Is there anyway to also give them the option to spike the punch? Not a big thing at all, nor am I asking you to do it, I think this is awesome as is. Its just food for thought and something I wouldn't mind doing myself

Thanks again!
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 6:17 PM
Open the package with S3PE, right click on the ITUN for the spiking, select Notepad from the popup menu.
Go near the bottom of the file, you'll see the line about MeanSpirited. Copy that line and paste it right after,
replacing TraitMeanSpirited with TraitPartyAnimal. No need to change anything else. Save the file, close
Notepad, commit changes and save the package. Just to be clear, this is only for making Sims use that
interaction autonomously, if user directed any Sim can do that.
Icy Spicy
#17 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 11:15 AM
Sorry for going on a requesting spree ....but can some extra options be added to the punch bowl? For example: Caramel , chocolate , cheese,white chocolate, some smoothie option etc
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:28 PM
Sure, but then it won't be a punch bowl any more. Can you see the paradox?
That was me trying to say "no" in a nice way. It sounds doable, but I'm not interested in that.
Icy Spicy
#19 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arsil
Sure, but then it won't be a punch bowl any more. Can you see the paradox?
That was me trying to say "no" in a nice way. It sounds doable, but I'm not interested in that.

Ah...thanks for answering.!I just wanted to know whether you are interested or not! Love all your mods :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 2:05 AM
That seems cool, thanks ^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:34 PM
Default Lol
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Your Punch Bowl mod is quite Interesting and very creative, thank you for sharing it!

No its not like........
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 11:30 AM
hey love the look of this mob but how do you get the bowl from in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:53 AM
I've never been so surreptitious, so of course you'll be distracted when I spike the punch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:48 AM
Like this very much, but I don't see the straw.. 😩
My sims posing like they use the straw and do sipping from the bowl, but the straw is not show up..🍸
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PorcelainMelody
Like this very much, but I don't see the straw.. 😩
My sims posing like they use the straw and do sipping from the bowl, but the straw is not show up..🍸

same for me
Page 1 of 2