Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BlandCo Wood Countertops

by plasticbox Posted 28th Jul 2015 at 9:13 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2016 at 11:04 AM by plasticbox

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 12:00 AM
BlandCo is not looking so bland anymore! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 4:17 AM
Oh bless you, these look SO much better!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 2:37 PM
I made some bars that match these; see OP for the link. I also removed the separate countertop textures yesterday (because of matchingness issues with said bars) and reuploaded this, so the early birds may want to redownload.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 6:30 AM
They are more beautiful , thank you for this mod , it's great
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:40 PM
They look great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 2:53 PM
Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 11:20 PM
You are my favorite creator. Thank you for all the great things you make.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:01 AM
Man, I wish these were optional. I'd love to have the choice between wood and no wood. Especially for the slurp counter bar.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:17 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 15th Dec 2015 at 4:28 AM.
???

Firstly, have you actually tried to use these? If there are issues with them (like the original countertops not showing up or something), please be more specific. Please also test without other CC before you report issues.

Secondly, if you want stuff that is not contained in some upload, please visit the Create forum and do not post "wishlists" at random strangers. Thanks.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 3:13 AM
Hi Plasticbox, many thanks for everything you have created and shared with us.

I wanted to let you know about something minor I found with just one recolour (blue counter with pine top) on the island counter. I took out everything in my mods folder and redownloaded a new zip today and I still have the issue when I zoom out (it only affects the island counter, not the counter or matching bar). I don't know if my graphic settings play a part so I took a screenshot of those too.

I am not asking for a fix as it won't stop me from using this item, and thanks again.
Screenshots
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 3:31 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 31st Jan 2016 at 11:05 AM.
Oh, good catch.

I think I found the issue, I only can't test right now -- do you want to check?

File removed, is uploaded.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 10:38 AM
Wow you are fast, and yes it fixed the issue. Thank you.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:04 AM
Thanks! I updated the main post with this version.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 2:03 PM
these are very beautiful... thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 3:20 AM
I use the bland co counters and cabinets a lot. I really appreciate all the work you have done on them. They would be pretty useless without the improvents you have made to them. Your work makes them the most usable ones in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:44 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Sep 2021 at 5:44 AM
Doesnt look like this is usable as both splashless and with splash, even tho it seems to say it is. When I add the splashless package, only the splashless version shows up in game.